NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 19, 2024 - 02:27 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Hey you, guard that mumie rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
generaljasonOffline
Post subject: NAF League: Committee  PostPosted: May 04, 2014 - 07:10 PM

British Columbia, Canada
Hey gents,

Just an update on the NAF League front. I am please to announce that I have formed a NAF League Committee (with the help of Giuseppe (Beppe)) as per my goal to unite all the Leagues of the globe into one central database. All the members of this committee are computer savvy and know what needs to be done to make this a reality. They are:

Corwin (Carlo Ferrari) - Italy: He's a computer programmer and he's very good with OBBLM. He's one of the Commissioners of Bolognabowl: Italian biggest league.

Gunboat (Chris Davitt) - Australia: He spent some time researching and developing a league management website module.

Elyoukey (Lucas Lebielle) - France: He's a computer programmer and he already worked for NAF, developing a League locator system.

Nicholas Rathmann - Denmark: The man who created OBBLM.

William Leonard: He's one of the guy who works with Nicholas at OBBLM. He owns the domain which hosts some OBBLM based leagues.

vmcat (Valerio Catella) - UK: The current NAF Web Director. Valerio will be sitting in on the discussions and adding feedback.

Sitting in on the discussions as well and adding their two bits will be:

Beppe (Giuseppe Viti): Current NAF President

Lycos (Dave Downes): Current Projects Manager.

Join me and welcoming the committee and looking forward to presenting the community this League database sooner rather than later. Thank you for your continued patience.

Fraternally yours,
Craig McAree.

Reply with quote Back to top
CaseboltOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF League: Committee  PostPosted: May 04, 2014 - 10:55 PM

United States of America
Welcome and thank you for working to make our experience better.

BigSexyOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF League: Committee  PostPosted: Jun 01, 2014 - 10:44 AM

SE MIchigan
Just a question. Is it the goal to have one centralized league manager that commissioners and coaches can operate their leagues from or will it be more for tracking stats and rankings and such?

generaljasonOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF League: Committee  PostPosted: Jun 01, 2014 - 02:57 PM

British Columbia, Canada
      BigSexy wrote:
Just a question. Is it the goal to have one centralized league manager that commissioners and coaches can operate their leagues from or will it be more for tracking stats and rankings and such?

Both. We want to establish one centralized database for all to use, and by doing that we will have the apparatus for tracking global league stats. Rankings and such is the overall goal but secondary to the first goal of getting us all onto one central database.

Craig.

nickjmereelOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF League: Committee  PostPosted: Jul 16, 2014 - 02:32 AM

SE UK
Can I just clarify. I run a league on the Isle of Wight (UK) http://swwg.obblm.com
I see the section in the NAF site where I can create a league in my profile pages. Is this league creator just for your reference at this time or does it function as an actual results recording tool?
Cheers Guys ... I love this linked up league idea and I'm pleased to see you have William (obblm) on the team Smile

Darkson
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF League: Committee  PostPosted: Jul 17, 2014 - 10:09 AM

Undisclosed
Just for reference.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

daloonieshamanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF League: Committee  PostPosted: Jul 18, 2014 - 04:18 PM

United States of America
WOOT WOOT

sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF League: Committee  PostPosted: Dec 12, 2014 - 08:35 AM
President

England
Any updates on this?

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic