NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 02:47 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Illegal Procedure! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GrumpyMaestroOffline
Post subject: Remember to put contact details on and in your mini case!  PostPosted: Oct 21, 2015 - 06:46 AM

Scotland
Remember to put contact details on both the inside and outside of your mini case!

I'm an idiot.

I recently travelled from the UK to Stockholm to play in Stockbowl - it was great... except that I lost my mini case on the way back. Sad

I'm used to travelling on my own, which means I'm prone to going into auto-pilot. So when I got my brand new KR case that I could take everything I need for going to a tournament I was thrilled, but also not used to carrying it. Combine that with the sleep deprivation and excesses of tournament and it's clear that the chances of misplacing that case go up significantly. In my excitement I hadn't put my contact details into that new case.

We are Blood Bowl players. We play the odds. Please learn from my mistakes and put your contact details on both the inside and outside of your mini case. This is especially relevant for the World Cup where there will be so many similar mini cases around that people could easily pick up the wrong case by mistake - a situation easily remedied if they can get hold of you.

I've lost virtually everything Blood Bowl that I used to own - original pitch and OOP minis, conversions, tournament promos, NAF gifts etc etc, much of it irreplaceable. Don't let it happen to you! !)

-Mike

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic