NAF Logo
leftstar May 16, 2024 - 11:53 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Nuffle is a Blackshirt rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
red_starriseOffline
Post subject: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Nov 10, 2013 - 12:39 PM

Klamath Falls, OR, USA
I'm trying to teach newbies blood bowl, as such I've recreated the original teams as they are composed from the boxed game. However, for ease of reference and teaching can anyone provide me scans or the info from the orc and human team cards? I have a general idea of what is on them, but as I said, I like the condensed rules present there for teaching purposes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply with quote Back to top
grimcraglumOffline
Post subject: RE: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Dec 13, 2013 - 08:15 PM

USA
I say norse vs. amazon. Lineman only.

DukeJanOffline
Post subject: Re: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Dec 16, 2013 - 01:59 AM

Netherlands
      red_starrise wrote:
I'm trying to teach newbies blood bowl, as such I've recreated the original teams as they are composed from the boxed game. However, for ease of reference and teaching can anyone provide me scans or the info from the orc and human team cards? I have a general idea of what is on them, but as I said, I like the condensed rules present there for teaching purposes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can, I discussed with Lycos what exactly is possible given the apparent precarious IP situation. I will share my PDFs with the NAF to be postend in the members area this week.

jipOffline
Post subject: Re: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Mar 21, 2016 - 04:49 AM

England
      DukeJan wrote:
I will share my PDFs with the NAF to be postend in the members area this week.

Apologies for the necromancy, new NAF member that joined last week.

Did these PDFs ever get posted anywhere? I'm just navigating my way around the site, so there may well be some really obvious PDF library or members area that I'm yet to discover.

sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Mar 22, 2016 - 02:10 AM
President

England
Hi!
All resources that are available are on thenaf.net, rather than here, and hopefully organised reasonably. Don't think this specific thing exists at the moment, but could be wrong.

Mike

jipOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Mar 23, 2016 - 09:52 AM

England
Eh? I'm rolling 1s for 'Bone-head' here, fella! Neutral

You talk about thenaf.net as if it's different from here, but the address bar for this forum tells me I'm at thenaf.net?!

Most of the avatars and emoticons are all banjaxed as well, and for some reason I can't relocate myself from 'Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima, Quito' in my personal info. Maybe it's 'cos I'm accessing the site at work.

...I guess Lima is a more exotic option to Swindon, anyway! Laughing

Aspiring to improve on mid-table mediocrity, over in the SAWBBL.

sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Mar 23, 2016 - 10:13 AM
President

England
This is the Member Area. If you type in thenaf.net, rather than member.thenaf.net, then you'll go to a wordpress site. But we're having the conversation on facebook as well I think!

Last edited by sann0638 on Mar 24, 2016 - 08:43 AM; edited 1 time in total

jipOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Mar 23, 2016 - 10:21 AM

England
      sann0638 wrote:
If you type in thenaf.net, rather than thenaf.net, then you'll go to a wordpress site

Okay, now I know you're sketching me out on purpose, both those things are the exact same letters, ha!

Aspiring to improve on mid-table mediocrity, over in the SAWBBL.

sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Blood Bowl Starter Set Team Cards  PostPosted: Mar 24, 2016 - 08:44 AM
President

England
It's true. But now I've edited it to further confuse...

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic