NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 28, 2024 - 09:31 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I am just safekeeping this chainsaw for a friend rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
yarrick1imperialOffline
Post subject: Ogre Thrower and the Landing Snot is it worth it???  PostPosted: Jun 23, 2016 - 05:45 PM

Hi Guys

I tried this a few months ago and it seems to be working... my first double is pass then strong arm then BT on my level 4 Quarterback Ogre and he has these skills...

i also took a snot and gave him sure feet and then he rolled a double and give him pro hes now level 5 and got pro block sprint and sure feet and catch... and is now level 6 if he makes it to level 7 we will see ... its all about skilling up the other snots now which tds to get the snots into better scoring machines

i am thinking what other skills can i take on the Ogre to make him better at what i have him do, which is throw the snotlings down field to score or into cages to break them open on defense.

Anyway the snot has now i think has 13 tds in 24 games... so what i am asking is what do i continue to give the Ogre... Nerves of Steel, Pro is all i can really come up with as Accurate is not really needed unless he throws the ball... hes not the block ogre that everybody builds, so hes purely for offense, which i think you can spare one ogre the block double, as i have 5 others that i can eventually get block.

I cannot argue with the results, this Ogre has become the fore front of my offence and seems to be working pretty well.. i still drop the odd snot but with the reroll on the passing ogre it really helps keep the rerolls off the ogre and onto the snotling and if i use my reroll on the BH well i still have pro for the landing roll..

any thoughts on this or have i gone completely nuts...

Reply with quote Back to top
sann0638Offline
Post subject: RE: Ogre Thrower and the Landing Snot is it worth it???  PostPosted: Jun 26, 2016 - 06:32 AM
President

England
I like it - still not the best % play, but good fun!

KilowoggyOffline
Post subject: RE: Ogre Thrower and the Landing Snot is it worth it???  PostPosted: Jun 26, 2016 - 02:04 PM

Undisclosed
It's probably nuts, but I like it as well.
Pro is where you wanna go. Gives you just a little better chance at doing some of the impossible stuff when needed.

Co-Host of BOTH DOWN:The #1 Blood Bowl Podcast... that you can find at Both Down!
Or on Twitter @BothDown

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic