NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 29, 2024 - 07:47 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I got my eye on you. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
joe.d.b.Offline
Post subject: Possible New League KINGSTON UPON THAMES  PostPosted: Jul 12, 2016 - 11:10 AM

Undisclosed
HELLO FELLOW BALLERS!

Im sure many of you are aware that the much beloved game of BLOOD BOWL is due a Re-Release, rumoured to be towards the end of the year or early next year? I for one can't wait! Blood Bowl was by far my personal favourite GW game!

Im currently looking into starting a NEW BLOOD BOWL LEAGUE In KINGSTON UPON THAMES, at one of two local pubs
around late August early September time. So far the numbers interested are low, and it would be better if more people in the area were interested from the Pubs point of view and for the possibility of starting an actual league. We may start by just playing friendly games, with a few pints depending on interest… I will be of course adding up-dates, and or confirmation of location and times once confirmed. The venue will definately be within walking distance of the Station, and we will ofcourse be using the current LRB6 rule set. Should be running Wednesday nights from around 6ish… TBC

So if any of you crazy cats are from around the way, & might be interested 'Hola at me'

CHEERS
JOE.D.B. Both Down

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic