NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 29, 2024 - 12:15 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I'm so good I lick my own arm rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NazgobOffline
Post subject: Scrumpy Scramble - 14th January 2017 - Somerset  PostPosted: Jul 22, 2016 - 07:01 AM

England
If you're looking for a proper tournament on the 14th January, you really should be going to the UKTC. They have six games, giveaways and lovely, lovely people. I couldn't recommend it highly enough, so click here to take a look.

Scrumpy Scramble offers you a slightly different style of game. If you fancy coming down, you'll get a one day, three game, team tournament, in which you'll be swapping races every game. Skills are assigned across the team, with 18 skills split between three rosters. If you want to take a Halfling team without any skills as your first roster, and a fully loaded Wood Elf as your second, that's just fine! Just remember that everyone on your team is going to use every race. Laughing

There's also a special way of building your team of three coaches, that's a little different to what you've seen before.

You can view the team builder here.

Prizes

Prizes will be awarded for the best and worst teams, as well as the winningest individual coach. Other prizes may be awarded if funds allow.

Prices

The cost of the tournament is £12 for NAF members and £17 for non-NAF. This will include membership for non-NAF coaches.

Rules Pack

In addition to the team builder, you can download the full rules pack here.

Barrington Village Hall, Barrington Mews, Barrington, Ilminster TA19 0JE

This location is completely wheelchair friendly, and comes with a reasonable amount of free parking. There is space on the road for additional parking (also free).

Capacity
0 Nazgob
1 Reserve Team
2 Reserve Team
3 Reserve Team

Reply with quote Back to top
NazgobOffline
Post subject: RE: Scrumpy Scramble - 14th January 2017 - Somerset  PostPosted: Aug 19, 2016 - 05:19 AM

England
Just a quick update - we currently have 4 teams confirmed, and space for lots more!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic