NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 03:48 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
It's only a 2+ roll. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PurplegooOffline
Post subject: Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement  PostPosted: Nov 07, 2016 - 01:23 PM

England
There can only be one...

Our final online NAF tournament of 2016 is our third partnership of the year with a NAF major. This time, the Dungeonbowl! This post should contain everything you need to know to enter the Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement (there can only be one!), and to be in with a chance of winning some great physical, Dungeonbowl prizes.

The tournament will kick off on Monday November 21st, and applications are open now. The tournament will kick off on Monday November 21st, and applications are open now. Find our rulespack here, here and here.

Rulespack Summary

- Individual, non-progression Blood Bowl!

- Team treasury: 1.15 M gold. All inducements are permitted except Special Play Cards and Team Wizards, but…

- …Every team will receive a free Special Play Card before each game! Tier 1 teams may only select a ‘Magic Item’, tier 2 and 3 teams may instead choose a ‘Dirty Trick’. See rulespack for tiers

- Format: The DH is a straight KO tournament! In the event of a tie, overtime will be played

- Weekly rounds

- Skill package: 4 normal skills, 2 doubles

Prizes

- The winner will receive a free ticket to the Dungeonbowl 2017

- The runner up will win a Dungeonbowl themed pitch

- The losing semi-finalists will win an exclusive Dungeonbowl 2016 mini

Application

- You can make a team and apply to the tournament right now! Teams should be made via this link, and then coaches should apply here.

- I will accept applications every 48 hours. If you see yourself in the group within 48 hours of application, you have been accepted. If not, please try again! We have coaches miss out every tournament because they have confused the application process. Don't let that be you!

The Dungeonbowl

The Dungeonbowl is one of the NAF's five yearly Major tournaments. The format is 5 games of Swiss followed by a final, which takes place in a Dungeon under DB rules! The tournament in 2017 takes place over the weekend of April 8/9 in Dusseldorf, Germany. Interested? Check out the details. It's always a cracker, get yourself to Germany!

Last edited by Purplegoo on Nov 12, 2016 - 02:50 PM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
PurplegooOffline
Post subject: RE: Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement  PostPosted: Nov 12, 2016 - 02:22 PM

England
We're ready for your applications! Let's go, apply to win some cool DB stuff. Smile

PurplegooOffline
Post subject: RE: Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement  PostPosted: Nov 14, 2016 - 12:03 PM

England
With a week and an hour to go until kickoff, I have accepted the first 26 applications! I will have a good check through later in the week; if you would like your roster checked, I recommend getting it submitted by Thursday evening.

I've been asked about mercenaries; sadly they were left out of the rulespack. Please don't submit a roster featuring a merc, we're not allowing them.

Keep those applications coming - these prizes are really worth winning!

PurplegooOffline
Post subject: RE: Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement  PostPosted: Nov 16, 2016 - 12:32 PM

England
5 days to go, 45 teams accepted (not bad for this far out!). I'll do some checking on Friday / Saturday. Get 'em applied!

PurplegooOffline
Post subject: RE: Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement  PostPosted: Nov 19, 2016 - 03:04 AM

England
We're up to 65 with the traditional last rush to come!

Teams accepted to the group and checked, if I spotted an issue, you have a FUMBBL PM waiting for you.

Two and a bit days to go! Smile

PurplegooOffline
Post subject: RE: Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement  PostPosted: Nov 21, 2016 - 02:08 PM

England
We're go!

87 coaches are fighting it out for KO glory. Follow all of the action over on FUMBBL!

PurplegooOffline
Post subject: RE: Dungeonbowl Highlanderturnement  PostPosted: Jan 08, 2017 - 06:03 AM

England
A shout out to BiBi for his Dungeonbowl victory! Commiserations to Nicodaz, who was runner up.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic