NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 16, 2024 - 04:13 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Vote Varag for Warboss. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
obeastlyOffline
Post subject: TV1200 Skaven Roster for Resurrection Tournament  PostPosted: Jan 30, 2017 - 09:04 PM

Hi all,

First time poster. I have recently gotten into TT blood bowl with the 2016 release. I have a fully painted skaven team that I am looking to bring to a NAF tournament. This will not be my first as I have played in 2 other tournaments prior but played norse.

The format is pretty crazy it is 1200TV and characteristics, skills and double skills are purchasable up to a max 50k per player. I was thinking of this as my roster.

2x gutter runner w/ block
1 gutter runner 2/ wrestle & strip ball
1 gutter runner w/ wrestle
1 thrower with accurate & leader
1 Blitzer w/ claw & MB
1 Blitzer w/ tackle & MB
3 lineman
1 lineman w/kick
1 Apo
2 RR
1 FF
1200k on the nose.

My concern is that 11 players and an APO might not be a deep enough bench with AV 7 (With norse I played 12 players and an APO). Other than that I think this is a very in your face skaven team that hopefully pops the ball out and gets the TDs.

Thoughts? Is there anything I could do better? Is there a better Roster that I am not seeing?

Thanks,

Obeastly

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic