NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 03:30 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Minotaur Long Bombs....Touchdown!! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 09, 2004 - 07:23 AM

Germany
Hi there,
first to post after the tournament Very Happy

Great job Gregg and Andy for organizing the tourney...I had fun, with the exception of the game against Griff and his human helpers...but still congrats to Chris for winning the HD-MUG...it takes more than just having Griff on your team to win that many games. I find that very amusing and amazing at the same time that the only team he could't beat was the halfling team, which almost won!!

I will e-mail the pictures I took on Sunday to you guys as soon as I have some time today or tomorrow.

One thing is for sure: I fell in love with Zara....was difficult when she failed all her dodge rolls in game 2 and 3, but games 1, 4 and 5...especially 5 she showed why she is the Chosen One!

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

Reply with quote Back to top
TutenkharnageOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 09, 2004 - 08:33 AM

Zara rocks. But what did you think of the pub quiz? Smile

-Chet

TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 09, 2004 - 09:06 AM

Germany
I wasn't expecting a pub quiz....must have missed that in the flyer....but it was good...I sucked in it (1 out of 10)....the only thing which I didn't like about it was the question(s) about the 2nd edition rolls....I never played the 2nd and I wouldn't even know what the differences were....I think I liked the kick/perfect defense question the best (even though I didn't have the right answer)

Great job on your part Smile

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

ggierschOffline
Post subject: Tournament Was a Success!  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2004 - 01:53 PM

Thank you all for attending another tournament! Andy's help was fantastic. Between his continued support and that of Jon's and Gabe's, the FanatiCon and any BB Tournament in the future can only get better.

My Halflings performed admirably. It took another coach to remind me that I did something fantastic by preventing the top coach from 5 straight wins by ending the game with a draw! The spooky thing now about my Halflings is that I do not have a single successfully thrown Halfling in 2 years!!

Bob gave me a lesson on how to run an Undead team successfully. And Ethan, last year's winner, proved himself to be the ultimate sportsman by coaching a Goblin team. All in all, I thought the Stunties gave those taller a run for their money!

The Pub Quiz was pretty tough, but provided us with laughter and allowed those who excel in the history and mechanics of Blood Bowl a chance to shine! Thanks Chet for your assistance in our Best Coach category which was just one fo the 4 trophies given away.

Already looking forward t the next tournament!

Gregg

Carnage4uOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 16, 2004 - 01:36 PM

Sorry i didnt make it this year greg. i just started a brand new job and couldnt miss that weekend. I will be back to it in the future.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic