NAF Logo
leftstar May 03, 2024 - 06:18 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Count Luthor likes your blood type. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AramilOffline
Post subject: ITALIAN OPEN - September 2004  PostPosted: Feb 13, 2004 - 01:00 PM

Undisclosed

Hello to all of you, my friends...

After having partecipated to the Old World Cup in Amsterdam in November, me and my Italian friends, we've discovered how international tournaments are... and how much fun is to play during these events!

After some months, me and Beppe (Red_Orc_it on NAF) decided that it was necessary to organize a tournament in our country.
It's the first time we organize a BB tournament, but we'll try to make it well organized: in fact we've already found a place where we can play and sleep (it's an hotel in Bologna city centre), as they're going to do at the DungeonBowl.

I've already created the website (www.italianopen.tk) and I'm daily working on it in order to give to all of you the highest number of infos that can help you to organize a trip to our country.

We've chosen September (it will probably be the first weekend of the month) becouse that way you can still have holidays in Italy, and take part at the tournament at the end of the week. In fact Bologna is one of the most important airport in Italy and it's just 1 hour far from the beach, the sun and the nice girls Very Happy

I hope that saying that in February will help all of you in organizing the trip, becouse I want the highest number of coaches as possible Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

As you can read from the web site, Bologna is easily reacheable by car, by train or by plane... and it's one of the best Italian cities talking about food Wink

For all possible infos you could need, just contact me via PM or via e-mail, I promise to answer fast (I'm not working for the DungeonBowl, in fact Razz ).

Obviously I'm also hoping for have it NAF sanctionned... Wink

Those are the rules:

The tournament will be based upon the Living Rulebook 3.0

Swiss stile tournament

6 matches (after the 5th the best 2 teams will play the final)

Star Players or Wizards are not allowed

1.000.000 golden crowns (TR100)

You get 1 skill at the beginning of the tournament (before the first match)

A skill after each match, except after the 3rd, when you can choose between a normal skill, a trait or a skill of another category

Teams will reset after each match. This means all players are healed miraculously (even the dead)

Draw 1 point
    Loss 0 points
    Concede -2 points

As a tiebreaker the netto touchdowns (made - taken) will be used first. If that's not enough the netto casualties will be used. If even that brings to a tie we will start looking at the touchdowns made, touchdowns taken, casualties made and casualties taken in the order mentioned.

No 4 minute time rule. Instead there are 2h30' to complete the match. We'll inform you if you need to speed up.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic