NAF Logo
leftstar May 13, 2024 - 11:56 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Bonehead. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WHITEHAWK633Offline
Post subject: Special Play Cards  PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 - 05:26 AM

Downloaded the LRB and boy were we playing it wrong or what!!!
However after reviewing the rules we still would like to keep the SPCs.

Does any one out there still use them with the handicap table in the rules or just on there own.

I have read a thread about the pros and cons of SPCs but I guess it just appeals to us to use them.
We will also be using the random events in between matches that I found on a chart somewhere, cant remember where though?
Has anyone else used these random events , if so what impact do they have.

Reply with quote Back to top
DeathwingOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 - 05:40 AM
Former President

England
I'd consider removing the random events that accelerate team growth, they're at even more of a disparity than before with the revised winnings tables. Stuff like Will, Demo Game, Merchandising, That Boy's Got Talent, No#1 With a Bullet, etc. I'd also ignore part 2 of Extra Training.

LRB is a 'poorer' environment than 3e due to the revised winnings table and FF rule changes, making gaining money/players/TRR at normal cost even more unbalancing than before. They won't really work with LRB IMO.

Ideally try and keep the fun/unpredictability of the on-pitch events and bin anything that impacts long term team growth.

WHITEHAWK633Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 - 05:48 AM

Hadnt realised that the winnings table and FF rules were changed from 3ed to LRB have not got the rules to hand.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic