NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 05:27 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Borak knows Blood Bowl. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
VBZOffline
Post subject: Wutz best line up and skill progression for NorseTR100?  PostPosted: Jan 13, 2005 - 10:00 AM

No seriously, what do you guys think would be the best line up and skill progression choices for a Norse coach at a 100 TR tourney?

Reply with quote Back to top
OpusOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 13, 2005 - 02:37 PM

United States of America
I've played Norse twice at GenCon. First time went 0-2-2, second time went 2-1-1. I started with the following team:

1 Thrower
1 Catcher
4 Blitzers
6 Linemen
3 ReRolls
2 FanFactor

That was the easy part. Trying to decide what skills to give along the way was much more difficult. I believe I ended up giving the Thrower Sure Hands (cause I had a really hard time picking up the ball in game 1). I know I gave the Catcher Dodge, and that was quite effective. I think I gave one of the Blitzers Guard, and another Strip Ball.

I can also see where Pro and Kick could be quite useful. Personally, I would stay away from the other Strength skills in a tournament setting.

Norse rules! Smile

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic