NAF Logo
leftstar May 14, 2024 - 02:16 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dementor was the best Tomb Kings player of 2023 rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RottweilerrmeOffline
Post subject: Ladies in the League  PostPosted: May 08, 2005 - 03:51 PM

Starting a new league with a Lady team. Its going to be about 15-20 games. Some bash teams some elves and a halfling team. Using the latest edition of the rule book. What I have is 2 Blitzers, 2 Catchers, 2 Throwers, 5 Line Women, 5 RR, and 9 FF, and 10k in the bank. Comments needed on the roster, and tricks on keeping them healthy and where to go after getting them block.

Reply with quote Back to top
KyrieOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 09, 2005 - 07:03 AM

I would take the 4 blitzers from start, just to have 4 blodges on the field.

ArdendronOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 09, 2005 - 07:36 AM

Same for me.

I would buy no thorower and no catchers and start a running game with the linewomen. When your linewomen are skilled you can buy a thrower and your catchers quite easy...

juck101Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 09, 2005 - 10:23 AM

England
i would go 4 blitzers as they ARE the team. maybe get 1 thrower to help picking up the ball. ff9 a must, but 4rerolls is plenty enough. Not sure you will even want 5 ever-try 4 to start and buy it latter if you need it; but think a maxed team probably is fine with 4.

keep them healthy by bashing away anyone near you. plenty of scope of fighting with the best as blodge should keep your team from hitting the deck much. at low levels they are proabably the best league team by miles, get 4 guard on blitzers and maybe a few block linegirls and you can take the world on

skummyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 09, 2005 - 02:26 PM

Yup, 4 blitzers is a must. Getting the rerolls up front isn't such a big deal with the low cost. I'd start with a minimum of 3, and a spare player or an apoth is a must.

Block on the Catchers and Linewomen. Sure Hands/Accurate on the throwers. Guard and Mighty Blow on the blitzers. Linegirls take Tackle, Strip Ball, Kick, DP and the rest on 2nd skills, with Guard on doubles. Catchers take Sidestep and Diving Tackle on regular skills. Somebody needs Dauntless.

Don't forget to hire Zara every chance you get. Oh, and pray for MA increases.

-Oscar Wilde

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic