NAF Logo
leftstar May 04, 2024 - 09:50 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pit Trap! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
longfangOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 16, 2005 - 10:20 AM

Yea Tom, as Mordredd says it was just some Muppet forgetting to tick a box. At the end of the day my opinion is that the blood bowl isn't worth a "tommy tank" Rolling Eyes . The guy who forgot mine was someone I don't know and not sure if he is NAF. Woody's point was lost through Hangus not ticking the box. That's right BEN it was you!!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
HangusOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 19, 2005 - 01:44 AM

Undisclosed

Longfang wrote:
Yea Tom, as Mordredd says it was just some Muppet forgetting to tick a box. At the end of the day my opinion is that the blood bowl isn't worth a "tommy tank" Rolling Eyes . The guy who forgot mine was someone I don't know and not sure if he is NAF. Woody's point was lost through Hangus not ticking the box. That's right BEN it was you!!!!

Embarassed really sorry woody

just proves thats it is a crap way of scoring painting in a major tournament when you leave easy box ticking to morons like me Rolling Eyes

longfangOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 19, 2005 - 05:58 AM

It doesn't matter really Ben. At the end of the day we all know it's a crap scoring system. I sat with woody the other day as we played with the GW spreadsheet and after we removed all the sportsmanship (how some people got all 6 awsome games smells of bullshit) and the painting, Woody and I finished quiet respectfully in the field.

DeathwingOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 19, 2005 - 04:11 PM
Former President

England
Lol..don't worry about it Ben, who ever worries about painting and sportsmanship points and final standing anyway? Laughing
I finished 24th, was actually 29th on pure points scored in games, so guys with better records than mine finished below me, a place here or there because of a box ticked or not doesn't matter squat to me.

Thanks again for the game mate, was a lot of fun! Razz

HangusOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 24, 2005 - 03:20 AM

Undisclosed

cheers mate it was a good game and all i can say is thank nuffle for pouring rain Very Happy

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic