NAF Logo
leftstar May 14, 2024 - 03:56 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Jaw! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
antipixiOffline
Post subject: MD - Antipixi chaos convertions  PostPosted: Jan 08, 2006 - 11:43 AM

Bedford, UK
MD - Sorry for the quality of the pics. They're taken with a camera phone, so not so great. Any way the team is called "We Are Slaanesh Philes" or WASP to parady the rock greats.

And here they are:

This is my minotaur made from a WFB minotaur lord. I cut off his axes and drilled into his hands reforming the grip look with green stuff. I then added his gonads (It is a slaanesh team afterall!).

My girlies are made using the Dark eldar characters; Lelith Hesperax and Kruellagh the Vile. The later I green stuffed a visor on to make her look a little less elfy. Lelith was repostioned and her right calf and thigh needed to be made from green stuff. Their hands are taken from a plastic beastman sprue.

My chaos lads (the Vile brothers, Peter and Nick Rolf) are simply made from the recent WFB Champion of Slaanesh. I swapped the head of one for the head of a mounted lord of Slaanesh. Again the hands are from a plastic beastman sprue.

For my beasty boys, it was a simple case of cutting the weapons from plastic WFB beastnan sprues. I decided since it was for a Slaanesh team that I would add green stuff breast to 3 of them so I add 1,2 and 6 to respective models. The one with 6 I decided to paint as an albino to make him special since he clearly displayed the number of his god hanging down his chest.

As I played the team I got 2 mutations:
Very Long Legs - I like the idea of these folded on themselves, so wiggled some wire and wrapped it in green stuff.
Big Hand - For this I went out to my garage and found my copy of the game Space Hulk and lopped off the hand of a genestealer. This was far bigger than the original hand, nice and grabby/clawlike, but not disproportionately huge.

And that's my team. I'm currently working on a Necro team for when my friends next league starts, but the WASPs are going to make an appearance at this years BloodBowl in May assuming I manage to get a ticket. (I know Chaos aren't a tourney team, but you've gotta respect the challenge.)

Chris (antipixi)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic