NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 05:07 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
New coach needed for Chaos All-Stars. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SteelThunderOffline
Post subject: Possible Reading PA area tourney...???  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2006 - 07:54 PM

United States of America
Any interest in a BB Tounament run in the Reading area? There are some locales open, I'm located in Reading PA and I know that we're pretty much midway between Philly, Harrisburg, Allentown and Lancaster.

I have friends in the AGBBL--Adventurer's Guild up in Harrisburg and would like to see how many people would be interested in us hosting a toruney in my local area.

Please respond back with any interest and possible dates/timelines that may suit.

NAF#2583

Reply with quote Back to top
Rune_MasterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 21, 2006 - 05:29 AM

I'm sure there would be a contingent of Philly coaches willing to make that reasonable trek. Are you looking at a one-day or a two-day tourney?

"Ho! stand to your flagons steady!
'Tis all we have left to prize.
A drink to the dead already,--
Hurrah for the next that dies."
- ancient Dwarf toast

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
SteelThunderOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 21, 2006 - 07:54 PM

United States of America
I'd be open to either option Rune Master. Whatever more BB players would like to see. Originally I was thinking that 1-day tournaments are better for those with family committments, like myself, but since this would be in my local area, if there is enough preferrence for a 2-day tournament, that could be an option.

It could even be an all-day affair with 5 rounds possible with some work. I'd be looking for assistance from those who've run tourney's before, but it seems like there isn't a shortage of help.

I know some of the Philly guys, and I'm sure we could count on their support as well as the guys from Harrisburg, whom I play with. There are some locals in Reading besides myself and whatever the majority would prefer, I'm sure we could work something out.

If I had to chose myself, I would imagine a 1-day tournament would get better support to start with.

NAF#2583

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic