NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 08:06 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Smashed Collar Bone! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Glorian_UnderhillOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 14, 2006 - 06:32 AM

Ich habe eine Nachricht von meinem Mitorganisator erhalten.
Das mit der Orks wird gerade wieder geändert. Hatte wohl einer flinke finger. Smile

Von den sechs ist zwar einer ein Orkze spieler aber Manuel und ich sind schon noch Woodies und Zwerge. und die anderen drei Spielen eigentlich auch etwas anderes.

Zudem ist das Team bei der anmeldung ja nicht bindend.

Reply with quote Back to top
Glorian_UnderhillOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 25, 2006 - 05:35 PM

Der diesjährige GTI CUP ist heute zuende gegangen.

Platz 1 ging nach einem Schulz & Schulz Finale an Manuel Schulz aka muadib.
Also lassen wir, die Organisation, es uns nicht zu nehmen die komplette Endwertung hier zu posten.

Platz:

#1 Manuel Schulz aka Muadib
#2 Jonas Hensel
#3 Florian Schulz aka Glorian Underhill
#4 Manuel Breitfeld
#5 Sascha Heller
#6 Martin aka Chaos Spawn

das waren sie schon alle. Bilder folgen bald. Very Happy

NarkoticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 - 06:15 AM

Ich seh' schon, nächstes Jahr muss ich wieder mitmachen, damit so ein Schulz-Nepotismus verhindert wird...

Glorian_UnderhillOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 - 06:19 AM

Habe ich schon gesagt das wir das in unserem Wohnzimmer vor unserem Throphäenschrank ausgespielt haben. Rolling Eyes

Alles recht locker weis gegen wen man noch alles spielen muss. Und da die skills auch schon fest waren war die reihenfolge auch total egal.

Glorian_UnderhillOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 - 03:25 PM

Für alle die den link nicht auf TBB aufmachen können.

Now some excerpts of the pics from this years GTI CUP 2006 in germany

Do you got it to play here!?

Glorian Underhill, also known as the Luis Figo of northern germany greets every coach personally. BLIIITZZZZ!!!!!!

Manuel, the later winner, in demonstrating the "Francesco Totti"

Martin aka Chaos_Spawn. Well at the registration he was greening. But not for long. Very Happy

Jonas aka Vinz in his favourite Blocker position.

Sascha aka Tarquam. "Old School Lineman"

Another Manuel, and co-organisator of the Cup. Well next time we will even gave a ball..... I promise. Or have one of you tried to go these days into a sport shop and ask for an AMERICAN Football. Very Happy
He almost gave me red!

Its nice to have your Tourney in your living room. Short walks everywhere!

Drinks. It was one of those tourneys where you begin with the beer before the first match at 9:30 in the morning.

The glittering throphies.... a taste of golden hairspray.

Our pencil supported tournament program.

Turn 8: Pick up the ball and make a handover of an Ork lineman without Re rolls! What do you need to make it succesfull!?

The orange dice gave it to him, two times a 3+. One to nill was then the score.

Final Round:

After 4 games it was the last match to play and my brother and myself where the two top ranked players. And we were about to play. Wood Elfes against Dwarfs.

I lett him receive to smash his team and then make my 2:1 master plan. Only problem was that he refined that plan with me some years ago, so Manuel knowed better than I what to do.

Touchback given to the Treeman, and build a Wood Elf cage around it. So it took me 5 turns to lay my hands an the ball carrier until he decided it was nice to play with me, but a handover on his St4 Wardancer might be nicer. Final score was 2:0 for him and on the Cas we held it even with 4:4.

Brother love at its finest. Manuel Ghoul-Chewer against Griff Underhill.

The final standings:

Place 6: Chaos Spawn with his humans. It was a hard one for this nice guy. He scored his first TD in his 4th game but fought to the last. That is the right spirit of this game. Well, two of his acurate long bombs into the endzone where intercepted in two different games. To give an example:

1st Catcher moves: Dodge 4+, 3+, gfi, gfi.
2nd Ogre blocks: 2+ and sucessfull push
3rd Blitzer blocks the ball free.
4th Thrower stands up, pick up 3+, gfi, gfi, throw long bomb with acurate, fumbbl, pass re-roll, 6! acurate!

Longbeard interception: 6. :smoking:

Place 5: Tarquam with his skaven. Last years second place got smashed in every game. 19 Cas in 5 games received.

Place 4: Manuel and his necrons. Also a tourney new commer who thought that his werewolfs got razor-sharp fangs instead of claw. That are german rule books for you.
We cleared it in the second match at least. Smile

Place 3: Glorian Underhill, "Got Block!?"

Place 2: Jonas and his Orc Team "Inkasso Moskau" made it to 2nd place. He was a tourney new commer, but made most of his experience at fumbbl.com

Place 1: Well deserved Manuel with his Wood Elf Team "Green War". The name is program as he made 16 Cas in 5 games. The St 4 Wardancer possible due to the Farina System hit most of the players unexpected. He even survived most games till the last turn.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic