NAF Logo
leftstar May 15, 2024 - 03:18 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pass action..pick up Nobbla... rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AgentrockOffline
Post subject: Wild Animal question  PostPosted: Mar 26, 2003 - 10:01 PM

In our league we are using the new LRB Wild Animal rules...and I need a clarification. Not sure if this has been posted before so bear with me.

The racial characteristic states that "Wild Animals can never receive assists when they Block or Foul; they are simply too out of control for other
players to help them out". Clearly that means that they do not get assists when 'they' make a block but what about when they are being blocked by the opponents?

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 27, 2003 - 12:19 AM

Undisclosed
Yes they can receive assists, and can when team-mates block or are blocked the WA can provide assists.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 27, 2003 - 05:34 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
WA never receive assists when they are making a block. Otherwise they assist and receive assists normally.

Note that cancelling assists still works normally.

GattolardoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 27, 2003 - 06:02 AM

Well, would you go anywhere near a frothing and bloodlusting minotaur intent on maiming and ripping at some poor soul??? Even to help??
If the same mino would come and rip at the guy you're about to grind to the ground ( or the one who's about to grind YOU to the ground), well, you don't have much choice, dont' you?? Mr. Green Mr. Green

That's the spirit!!! Twisted Evil

Cheers
Rob

SputnikOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 27, 2003 - 07:47 AM

Quote:
Well, would you go anywhere near a frothing and bloodlusting minotaur intent on maiming and ripping at some poor soul??? Even to help??

Yes, under certain circumstances I would. If I were a zombie and my head coach promises me 1000 years cruel torture and worse (unspeakable, unwritable) things he would do to me if I don't go I would try to get knocked out by the mino instead. Laughing If things go worse, I would regenerate. If things go much worse, I still wouldn't mind (because I am a stupid zombie).

And if my teammates shout: "this git can't even block" I would go there to create a turnover and be the hero of the day.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sputnik

GattolardoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 27, 2003 - 08:03 AM

Sputnik wrote:

Yes, under certain circumstances I would. If I were a zombie and my head coach promises me 1000 years cruel torture and worse (unspeakable, unwritable) things he would do to me if I don't go I would try to get knocked out by the mino instead. Laughing If things go worse, I would regenerate. If things go much worse, I still wouldn't mind (because I am a stupid zombie).Sputnik

That's why undead don't get Wild Animals in their teams Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic