NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 07:31 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Miss Next Game. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2007 - 11:24 AM

Canada
I'll check my sheats tonight or tomorrow (not sure I'll have the time tonight) and I'll let you know. I kept a record of all games that I played.

But I can't remember off the cuff.

Marc-Andre

Reply with quote Back to top
CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 01, 2007 - 05:36 PM

Canada
My sheets show a 2-1 win for me, with CAS 1-0 for me. So I think you have it right Joe.

Cramy

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 01, 2007 - 07:36 PM

Canada
      Cramy wrote:
My sheets show a 2-1 win for me, with CAS 1-0 for me. So I think you have it right Joe.

Cramy

Seeing as you wrote it down I guess we will trust your sheet, rather than my memory! But to be honest I did not remember scoring against you! (But do remember losing by only one point).

Spazz

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 02, 2007 - 06:55 AM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Cramy wrote:

Cramy

Seeing as you wrote it down I guess we will trust your sheet, rather than my memory! But to be honest I did not remember scoring against you! (But do remember losing by only one point).

Spazz

This game is fuzzy in my head. All I remember for sure is that I won by one TD. I'm trusting my sheets for this one. Both my roster sheet and my results sheet say the same thing though, so I'm pretty confident of the result.

Cramy

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 02, 2007 - 07:42 AM

Canada
      Cramy wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Cramy wrote:

Cramy

Spazz

This game is fuzzy in my head. All I remember for sure is that I won by one TD. I'm trusting my sheets for this one. Both my roster sheet and my results sheet say the same thing though, so I'm pretty confident of the result.

Cramy

and this is why we will make sure we have match record sheets next time!
ok, seeing as how both Marc-Andre and myself have the same thing written down, we'll go the democratic way and say 2-1. I don't think 2-1 is much different from 1-0 in the rankings anyway.

JTB

Eggball
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 10, 2007 - 09:38 AM

Canada
This is coming a bit late, but I also just wanted to say thanks to Joe and Glenn and the gang for organizing the tourney. First one I've been to and I definitely had an awesome time. Nice to meet everyone as well. I was glad to get the Best Team award and happy to see Spazzfist tie for it since IMO his was the best team! And who can forget the the blocking cookies!

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 10, 2007 - 07:28 PM

Canada
[quote="Eggball"]I was glad to get the Best Team award and happy to see Spazzfist tie for it since IMO his was the best team! [quote]

Wow, Egg, that is awaesome of you to say! You certainly had me beat in the painting, and your conversions were awesome! I had more conversions and the magnets over you, bu teven then you werer theone who seriously inspired me for th eolcour of the rotters! Certainly somebody who ihave ot watch out for in future tourneys! You rock!

spazz (more than little drunk)

P.S. Thanks agian to Mrs. Angry for the cookies.....

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 11, 2007 - 08:17 PM

Canada
[quote="Spazzfist"][quote="Eggball"]I was glad to get the Best Team award and happy to see Spazzfist tie for it since IMO his was the best team!
      Quote:

Wow, Egg, that is awaesome of you to say! You certainly had me beat in the painting, and your conversions were awesome! I had more conversions and the magnets over you, bu teven then you werer theone who seriously inspired me for th eolcour of the rotters! Certainly somebody who ihave ot watch out for in future tourneys! You rock!

spazz (more than little drunk)

P.S. Thanks agian to Mrs. Angry for the cookies.....

Yep both your teams were awesome, and maybe I'll try and do something to match. Not sure I have the required patience/skill but you'll never know if you don't try.......

The blocking cookies were indeed awesome as well!

(p.s. I haven't forgot about your trophy for the pre-tie-break tie Spazz)

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic