NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 19, 2024 - 11:53 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Where would we be without Mungk? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: NAF World Cup Open Ticket Purchase and Registration  PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 02:03 AM

Undisclosed
Hello and good morning to all NAF members:

This topic is for those coaches wishing to purchase a ticket or tickets (up to six) to the upcoming NAF World Cup in October 2007. The procedure is as follows:

(1) Please post your name, NAF number and nickname, and the number of tickets you wish to purchase to this thread. You MUST also post the email address you will use to pay for your ticket via the NAF Paypal account: nuffle@bloodbowl.net - so that the payment may be more easily tracked within the NAF Paypal account;

(2) Once you have posted your request with the above information, the Treasurer will acknowledge the request as soon as possible by EDIT to give you a NAF World Cup ticket number or numbers:

(3) You will then have seventy-two (72) hours to pay for your ticket ??? tickets are forty-five (45) GBP each and no more than six tickets can be ordered by a single member during this open registration period. The following rules apply:
a. If there has not been a Paypal payment to the account using the email listed, the Treasurer will attempt to contact the member who posted to resolve any issues.
b. If the ticket has not or cannot be paid for in the allotted time, it will be re-listed on this thread as once again for sale.
c. Any ticket put back into the open registration pool will first be offered to any coaches who have posted and are on the waiting list (see below).

(4) There are currently thirty (30) tickets ??? five (5) teams - available and sales will continue until these tickets are sold, or until 5:00PM, August 10th, 2007, at which time the open registration period will close.

(5) WAITING LIST: After the tickets are sold, coaches who still wish to attend the NAF World Cup tournament are strongly encouraged to post their coaching information, as this thread will be used (1) to create the official waiting list for those coaches still wanting to purchase a ticket, and (2) by those teams who unexpectedly lose a coach or coaches and need to find a replacement.

(6) Every effort will be made to develop and organize teams of six coaches in order to balance the team nature of the event ??? should it arise that an unequal number of tickets are sold, the NAF Organizing Committee reserves the right to take whatever measures it deems necessary to balance the tournament teams for proper play, up to and including the refunding of tickets purchased. This will be the very last resort and will only be done after all other means of creating a fair and complete system of play have been exhausted.

The organizing committee has long recognized that the open ticket purchase would be the most complex period of the ticketing process ??? it has been designed to be as open, transparent, and fair as possible. We appreciate the high level of interest in the NAF World Cup by the members and appreciate your help and understanding as we complete the World Cup registration.

Please send PM with any questions.

EDIT: The World Cup is now officially sold out. Any member wishing to be placed on the waiting list, please refer to the separate thread in the 'Announcements' area. Thank you!

Jim Lanier
???Old Man Monkey???
NAF Treasurer

Last edited by Old_Man_Monkey on Aug 02, 2007 - 12:03 PM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
RyanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 02:06 AM

Canvey Island, Essex

Name: Michael Ryan
NAF No. I can't Remeber
NAF Nickname: Ryan
No. Of Tickets: 2
My E-mail Address: swampy88@blueyonder.co.uk

EDIT: Tickets 259 and 260, Michael... good morning! OMM

EDIT: Good Morning to you as well OMM hows the states today?

EDIT: Dark, I think, Michael... I'm not quite sure.... I'll let you know when I wake up! Wink OMM

EDIT: PM sent regarding coaches information

EDIT: Payment Sent

Last edited by Ryan on Jul 16, 2007 - 11:54 PM; edited 1 time in total

ScuroOffline
Post subject: RE: NAF World Cup Open Ticket Purchase and Registration  PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 02:15 AM

Undisclosed

hi i would like to purchase 3 ticket for my friend
here are their information :
Luca Manfredini - Manfre - 10470
Emanuele Degli Angeli - Degli - 10468
Simone Parmeggiani - Parmeg - 10307

email for payment : scuro.f@tiscali.it

EDIT: Tickets 261, 262, and 263.... good morning Scuro! OMM

EDIT : Payment sent

EDIT EDIT: PM sent regarding payment for three tickets. Congratulations!

Last edited by Scuro on Jul 18, 2007 - 01:12 AM; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
mrbrownesquireOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 02:54 AM

London
Hi,
I would like 1 ticket
email: mrbrownesquire@hotmail.com

Cheers

EDIT: Ticket 264... good morning, mrbrownsquire! OMM

EDIT EDIT: Payment sent

EDIT: Cheers OMM, much obliged

Last edited by mrbrownesquire on Jul 16, 2007 - 03:29 AM; edited 2 times in total

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 03:17 AM

Undisclosed
Alright, it appears whatever initial rush there was to be is now concluded... so the Old Man is going back to bed.... Wink Very Happy I will be checking this thread throughout the day and night... please do not worry if I do not post immediately - one reason the process is here in the thread is so everyone can see their place - I will be confirming ticket numbers, monitoring payments and collecting coaches information as we go.... good luck and thanks again to everyone for their interest in the NAF World Cup.

Jim Lanier
Old Man Monkey

HachidanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 03:45 AM

Ireland

Name: Jonathan Richardson
NAF No. 5376
NAF Nickname: Hachidan
No. Of Tickets: 6
My E-mail Address: jonny.r@ireland.com

EDIT: Tickets 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, and 270.... good morning Jonathan! OMM

EDIT EDIT: Purchase changed from six to four, so Tickets 269 and 270 are being returned to the pool. PM sent regarding payment information. OMM

InaspinOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 04:30 AM

England
Hi

I need to purcase one ticket to go, for a friend who is on holiday at mo, his information follows:

Paul Reed
NAF 5820 ID Paul_Reed
1 ticket please
Email me at innerspin1@hotmail.com

He may be a team lancashire player by now... thanks

EDIT: Please confirm his participation with Team Lancashire with Lycos - if he is already part of that team, payment should be sent to Lycos, who will in turn, confirm that Paul is registered as part of that team. OMM

Edit by Lycos- Paul should have had 2 PMs from me and so has Shane Byrne re he is team Lancs. I am awaiting latest info from Shane.

FyennyjOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 05:16 AM

Name : Jean-François Yenny
NAF No 5009
NAF Nickname : fyennyj
1 ticket
email: yennyjeff@hotmail.com

EDIT: Ticket 271.... good morning Jean Francois! OMM

EDIT EDIT: PM sent regarding coaches information and payment. Congratulations!

mrbrownesquireOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 01:00 PM

London
      mrbrownesquire wrote:
Hi,
I would like 1 ticket
email: mrbrownesquire@hotmail.com

Cheers

EDIT: Ticket 264... good morning, mrbrownsquire! OMM

EDIT EDIT: Payment sent

EDIT: Cheers OMM, much obliged

Hi OMM, no sign of the PM yet

EDIT: Hi Tom! Found out that I've reached my limit on my PM mailbox... figures that it might happen now. I've sent you an email with the same info request - please reply there if you want... Thanks! Jim

Shaniepoo1Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 16, 2007 - 01:09 PM

Name: Shane Byrne
NAF number: 1123 (i think)
NAF Name: Shaniepoo1
Tickets: 6 - Team Lancashire if UK slots still open otherwise team anywhere Laughing
Email: shaniepoo2000@yahoo.co.uk
*Am in the prossess of getting team NAF names/numbers.

EDIT: Shane: I am coordinating with Lycos, as I believe slots for this team were already accounted for and you do NOT need to order tickets here. Don't worry - Lycos and I will resolve this very quickly - I just need to hear from him that this is Team #11 from the UK/British Isles team allocation.... Will post here with resolution on Tuesday AM, 17 July.
OMM

EDIT EDIT: Shane - please see Lycos' edit above.... Thanks! OMM

LeipzigerOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 19, 2007 - 01:55 AM

England
Name: Alex Wormall
NAF Number: 4380
NAF Name: Bookseller
Tickets:1
Email: Leipziger_al@yahoo.co.uk

If there is a spare slot in team lancashire, can I take it Shane?

Cheers

Leip

EDIT: Ticket 269, Alex..... good morning! OMM

Thanks OMM! Very Happy

ValenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 20, 2007 - 02:24 AM

England
I need one more ticket for team Cornwall.

Luke Remnant
NAF - 10946
NAF Name - Grimlock180

Payment has been sent from valen_swift1@yahoo.co.uk

EDIT: Hello Gav! The NAF has already received full payment for Team Cornwall. If this is for a seventh coach to serve as substitute, then that fine. However, if this is to replace a coach, just send Lycos and me the coaching info for the change and Team Cornwall will be set - no other payment is needed and I will reverse the Paypal receipt. Just let me know please.... Thanks! OMM

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 20, 2007 - 06:20 AM

Undisclosed
This was posted on another thread and I am re-posting it here so that everyone is clear about how additional team members might purchase tickets for the World Cup:

For those coaches who are attending as a SUBSTITUTE for a team, please DO NOT purchase one of the open registration tickets - these places are for coaches who wish to be part of a six-member team and are not yet part of an announced team. The organizing committee will develop the procedures to register and pay for any coaches attending the World Cup as a SUBSTITUTE for an existing team. The most likely procedure will be that a substitute will be able to register as part of a team, with the approval of the Team Captain and the RTC for the area, and pay for a separate pass after August 20th, when we have finalized the list of team and open registrations... The ticket cost will be the same, as a substitute will receive all the benefits of a team coach: meals, premiums, etc.

Please PM me directly if you have any questions.

OMM

ValenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 21, 2007 - 03:51 AM

England
Jim, this ticket is for a 7th member of Team Cornwall mate

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 21, 2007 - 09:47 AM

Undisclosed
Great... then I won't assign a seat number but list Luke as a substitute for Team Cornwall... good stuff! Thanks, Gav!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic