NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 10:22 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Tournament Director in ratings fix scandal! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ValenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 21, 2007 - 11:38 AM

England
No, I didnt type that very well, he is not part of team cornwall, he is playing seperate

Reply with quote Back to top
Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 21, 2007 - 07:47 PM

Undisclosed
OK, if I've finally got this correct, then:

Luke Remnant
NAF - 10946
NAF Name - Grimlock180

Payment has been sent from valen_swift1@yahoo.co.uk

Ticket 269 to Luke and payment made by Valen_S.... alright then! Settled at last!
Thanks. OMM

ValenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 22, 2007 - 01:49 AM

England
Cheers Jim, sorry for the confusion, lol

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2007 - 02:28 AM

Undisclosed
Announcement to all Members regarding Open Ticket Registration for the NAF World Cup::

After several long discussions with the GW Events Team and the managers of the White Hart pub, the ticket cap (the maximum number of seats) for this October's World Cup has been changed to Two Hundred Seventy-Six (276). As this is a slight change in the figure previously announced, I wanted to let the membership know of the several reasons for this decision.

First, there was some concern about being able to host all the coaches together in one venue should the number grow by too much more - the event is now already divided into two locations and bringing a third location into the mix seemed far too unwieldy.

There is also the need to proceed with the finalization of the programme and the logistics of all the activities being planned - without reaching a final number, this planning and development of the event cannot progress.

There also was the concern of not having enough volunteers to run the event efficiently. At the current level, there need be only six (6) tickets sold and the current volunteer pool is sufficient to handle this if needed - but add one more ticket sold (7) and five more volunteers are needed! The tournament had been budgeted with a Two Hundred Forty (240) coach target since the outset and the interest and enthusiasm has far exceeded this number - the response has been superb.

Finally it appears that nearly all of those coaches aware and willing to venture to Nottingham UK for an October's weekend of Blood Bowl have made their plans and become already a part of the legend... there is room for one (1) more team and then everyone can make their plans for Nottingham.

As I've posted, we have already exceeded expectations by 15% of the number we thought would come - (Deathwing, looks as if you win the wager!). I trust the members will understand the need to now make final preparations and begin putting up the information each captain and team member will need.

As of this date, the tournament is subscribed with 270 coaches with tickets numbers 270, 272, 273, 274, 275, and 276 remaining (the slight out of sequence occured when two tickets were returned....) and I of course strongly encourage anyone who has not yet purchased a ticket to do so immediately....

Once again, and not for the last time, I want to thank everyone who has expressed interest and helped with this event. It should truly be a remarkable three days of Blood Bowl and hopefully will demonstrate to many the NAF's strength and resolve in support of the game of Blood Bowl.... as well as one heckuva good time!

Thanks again - please PM me with any questions or concerns.

Jim Lanier
Old Man Monkey
NAF Treasurer

Last edited by Old_Man_Monkey on Jul 23, 2007 - 05:03 AM; edited 1 time in total

MordreddOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 23, 2007 - 04:30 AM

England
Damn my sunny holiday away from 2 weeks of biblically rainy England, for I nearly missed this. Shocked

Name: Hans Peter Earwaker
NAF Number: 493
NAF Name: Mordredd
Tickets: 4 (I need to check with the others how/if they intend to pay, or if they've signed up without me noticing)

EDIT: Tickets 270, 272, 273, and 274.... glad you made it aboard, Mordredd! Good morning. OMM

EDIT EDIT: Email and PM sent for payment deadline and coaches information.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I'm just waiting for 1 more confirmation.

EDIT X4: Does it look like you will use all four tickets? I know there are some folks out there as a team that are ready to go, so let me know by Thursday, please.... OMM

EDIT * 5: I've sent payment of £135 for the first 3 tickets (still awaiting an answer after 2nd text message over final one). E-mail address is hpearwaker@aol.com.

EDIT X6: Fourth ticket confirmed, so tickets as above... numbers 270, 272, 273, and 274 for Mordredd. PM sent regarding payment on final ticket and coaches information....
congratulations! OMM

EDIT * 7: Coach details are as follows (unfortunately I don't have the NAF numbers though).

Name: Owen Shelley
NAF Name: GORGOROTH

Name: Malachy Wolohan
NAF Name: malki

Name: Justin Hargrave
NAF Name: Deacon

Last edited by Mordredd on Aug 08, 2007 - 06:39 AM; edited 2 times in total

El_CondorOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 24, 2007 - 01:08 PM

Undisclosed

Hope I'm not to late. I would like 1 ticket.

Name: Marco Kok
NAF#:1524
NAF-Name: kristoffel-peentjes

EMailadress: el.condor@chello.nl

EDIT: Ticket #275.... hello and congratulations, Marco! OMM
EDIT EDIT: Thanks, payment should be in NUFFLE's chest by now. Very Happy

Diamond_Joe_QuimbyOffline
Post subject: naf world cup tickets  PostPosted: Jul 25, 2007 - 11:58 AM

claiming the final two tickets are.

name: Joe Garenr
Naf number: ?
NAF name: Diamond_Joe_Quimby
number of tickets: 2
email address: joe_premier1@hotmail.com

+ Chris Hastings
Naf Name: Hastings

team requiring remaining 4 tickets are:

Lyam Bishop (necro)
edwin thorley (Darf_ ed)
Matt Green
Paul Hill

EDIT: Hey DJ... looks like Marco claimed one of the last remaining two, so right now I've got you down for the final ticket, #276, and the following as the first coaches on the waiting list or sign up list should we find more space:

Chris Hastings
Lyam Bishop (necro)
edwin thorley (Darf_ ed)
Matt Green
Paul Hill

There may be some more tickets come open in the next 24 - 48 hours; if not, we will see what is possible on other fronts... Thanks! OMM

Gourry73Offline
Post subject: Hi  PostPosted: Aug 02, 2007 - 11:36 AM

name : Franck FOURNIER
NAF Number : ?
NAF Name : Gourry73

name : Cédric GUILLEMAIN
NAF Number : ?
NAF Name : chocho

We place an option on new open places for the WC.

thanks

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: RE: Hi  PostPosted: Aug 02, 2007 - 12:04 PM

Undisclosed
EDIT: The World Cup is now officially sold out. Any member wishing to be placed on the waiting list, please refer to the separate thread in the 'Announcements' area. Thank you!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic