NAF Logo
leftstar May 10, 2024 - 11:48 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Count Luthor likes your blood type. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TecumsehOffline
19 Post subject: League forming in Bloomington-Normal Illinois  PostPosted: Jul 21, 2007 - 12:39 AM

I am interested in forming a Bloodbowl league over here in Bloomington-Normal, IL. I would probably be able to find a place to host a few boards. If worse comes to worse I could host it in my home. If anyone is interested from the area please email me at Gatman1981@gmail.com with Bloodbowl League in the subject line.

I am also going to try and recruit players from the local colleges (Illinois State University, Heartland Community College, Wesleyan, Lincoln etc.)

New players are always welcome. No experience or equipment is needed. I dont have many teams but I am willing to loan out what I got and help get more people interested. Thanks for any intersest.

We must, however, acknowledge as it seems to me, that a man with all his noble qualities...still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin. - -Charles Darwin

Reply with quote Back to top
Jonny_POffline
Post subject: RE: League forming in Bloomington-Normal Illinois  PostPosted: Jul 22, 2007 - 05:28 PM

United States of America
I wish you the best of luck starting a league in Bloomington. If you are ever up in the Chicago suburbs, feel free to look up the CRUMBBL league based in the Battle Bunker in Downers Grove on Wednesday nights.

Maybe I'll see you at the Chaos Cup there in Sept as well!

Jon

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic