NAF Logo
leftstar May 14, 2024 - 02:31 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You don't know Borak! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wouterkuyperOffline
Post subject: okay 2 more skills to choose  PostPosted: Feb 28, 2003 - 05:09 AM

a movement 6 linerat with block rolled double 5....i think i am going to take guard (only one other has guard in the team) someone else a better plan?

And a movement 10 gutterrunner with sprint has rolled 11 for his skill...
do i take the AG-upgrade or is surefeet simply better (on the long run?)

W

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
skummyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 28, 2003 - 09:30 AM

TAKE THE AGILITY!!! Then get leap! Then get block, because he will be the most hunted player in your league. You will not regret this decision, and this little bugger will be able to pick up the ball in one tackle zone like it's nothing. Get some of your linerats strip ball and you're going to be hard to stop.

A lot of people out there really like Foul Apperance on doubles for skaven. It will help you slow down the opposition and hopefully knock some balls loose for your uber gutter runner.

-Oscar Wilde

wouterkuyperOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 28, 2003 - 03:16 PM

Well, the fact is that i've got a full roster and i don't really need to put him on the field when i am kicking....at least not in the first few turns..depending on the number of casualties i get...

So if everything is going a bit ok...i only have to use him on a drive in which he has to score in 1 turn (so that noone can get to him) but then he needs to be a reliable scorer...that's why i thought of sure feet, and after that catch maybe...

but turning down AG5 would feel a bit strange...

W

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DaveOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 28, 2003 - 03:43 PM
da Veiz-Prez

Netherlands
you won't need to put him on the pitch anyway, even with less thatn 11 players. (a silly rule but okay, that's LRB)

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic