NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 29, 2024 - 05:31 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
A knee in the groin is worth two in the face. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
antipixiOffline
Post subject: What do coaches need to bring with them?  PostPosted: Oct 03, 2007 - 06:26 AM

Bedford, UK
OK I've read through all the information I can see and I didn't see an explicit list of what coaches need to bring.

Obviously team, 2 copies of the team roster and a copy of lrb 5.0. But do we need to bring anything else? I would assume that I needed to bring dice, templates and counters, but are boards needed?

Just thought I'd ask. It is getting soooooo close, I can't wait!

Chris

Reply with quote Back to top
LycosOffline
Post subject: RE: What do coaches need to bring with them?  PostPosted: Oct 03, 2007 - 08:35 AM
Former President

Undisclosed
Boards are not needed but yes dice and mini's are! I will ask OMM to clarify that and a good question. Looking forward to seeing all you guys there....

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: RE: What do coaches need to bring with them?  PostPosted: Oct 03, 2007 - 09:07 AM

Undisclosed
Yes, please bring all your templates and counters... there are special World Cup boards which will be used in the White Hart but we are counting upon the coaches bringing the other requirements: blocking dice, templates, rulers and dugouts....

The special World Cup boards will be sold after the World Cup to those coaches who wish to buy one.... there are only fifty (50) boards and these boards are extra special in that they have a StreetBrawl pitch on the opposite side, so you get two boards in one! These will be available first to the World Cup participants, then to the membership. The cost will be between 50 and 60 GBP each and there will be a limit of one per coach. Pictures of the pitch will be up on this site in a day or two....

antipixiOffline
Post subject: RE: What do coaches need to bring with them?  PostPosted: Oct 03, 2007 - 09:53 AM

Bedford, UK
Cheers for the info OMM Wink

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic