NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 29, 2024 - 12:44 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Concussion! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: NOTICE***NOTICE*** Schedule Change - Friday, October 19th  PostPosted: Oct 16, 2007 - 10:41 PM

Undisclosed
Because of the size of the NAF World Cup and the potential impact of the 200+ coaches on the regularly scheduled cafeteria service at G-W HQ, the NAF was asked to rearrange the lunch schedule to insure better overall service of food and space during the first meal on Friday.

After long discussion with the events and catering staff at Games-Workshop, the NAF World Cup Committee has decided to change the Friday, Oct. 19th schedule of matches and food service to better accomodate the needs of the Warhammer World and G-W UK headquarters staff. Within several minutes either way, the new Friday schedule will be:

Registration 08:00 - 09:00
Welcome 09:00 - 09:15
Match 1 09:15 - 11:30
Break 11:30 - 12:15
Match 2 12:15 - 14:30
Lunch 14:30 - 15:30
Match 3 15:30 - 17:45
Dinner 18:45 - 19:45

As everyone can see, this puts new pressure on both the smooth registration of coaches arriving and the entry of results as matches are finished. Once again, we strongly encourage any coach who can do so to pre-register at the White Hart on Thursday where you can pick up your packet and have a drink with new and old friends.

Until 10:00AM on that Friday, Games-Workshop will provide at no charge a coffee service with danish and doughnuts to help tide over any coaches who will need sustenance before and during the matches. We strongly encourage each coach to bring a snack or avail themselves during the break of the food service at Warhammer World.

We apologize for the late change - it was completely unexpected - but we are confident that everyone attending the World Cup will soldier on with fortitude and grace. Hopefully this will be the only tournament reroll and we appreciate your understanding and patience.

Please feel free to discuss this change with any of the NAF Staff in attendance.

See you in Nottingham!

TWO DAYS AND COUNTING.... ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!?!

OMM

Reply with quote Back to top
PodfreyOffline
Post subject: RE: NOTICE***NOTICE*** Schedule Change - Friday, October 19t  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2007 - 06:10 AM

England
Will there be similar coffee/tea and danish/doughnuts at the White Hart?

JJBOffline
Post subject: RE: NOTICE***NOTICE*** Schedule Change - Friday, October 19t  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2007 - 06:51 AM

My train arrives in Nottingham at 8.29am on Friday, so I may miss the earlier 9am registration deadline - can one of my team mates register for me on Thursday night?

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 17, 2007 - 07:32 AM

United States of America
I don't want to sound too ignorant but google shows 276 White Hart around the Nottingham area. I don't really want to drive to all of them just trying to figure out which one I should be going to. Can we be a little more specific please? I will assume it is the one Penn ave.

Last edited by DarkOrk20 on Oct 17, 2007 - 07:41 AM; edited 1 time in total

LycosOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 17, 2007 - 07:40 AM
Former President

Undisclosed
Its 2-5 mins walk away Dark Orc. I suggest you park at GW and walk there. I really is very close.

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 17, 2007 - 07:43 AM

United States of America
Thank you for your timely response. I think it is Gregory Ave.

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NOTICE***NOTICE*** Schedule Change - Friday, October  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2007 - 05:56 PM

Undisclosed
      Lucifer wrote:
Will there be similar coffee/tea and danish/doughnuts at the White Hart?

We will see what can be done, Geoff, even if the NAF springs for it - the fault lies with GW, not the White Hart staff who have been very accomodating. Good suggestion - I will see what Natalie and her staff can do for us...

Cheers!
OMM

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic