NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 03:16 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Eyebrows day-glo rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Marco_GianniOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 25, 2007 - 06:09 AM

And, as the best swiss coach you deserve a ... chocolate medal !

Thanks for our match Wink

Reply with quote Back to top
Turin
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 25, 2007 - 06:32 AM

Well, my last match is not correct. I won 2-1 (actually my opponent, Laurent, rolled many awful dice, so it would have been a wonder if he had won it after all, although he played a good game under these circumstances...). However, I've already written an e-mail yesterday, but haven't gut your adress and Lyco's.

TristeluneOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 25, 2007 - 10:33 AM

France
All good for me Very Happy

HudsonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 25, 2007 - 01:50 PM

Undisclosed

All good for me, best Cornish coach. Do i get a pastie?

Heroic_TackleOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 25, 2007 - 02:54 PM

Germany
Mine are OK.

FrikipeOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF World Cup Results by Round - *** Please Review *  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2007 - 03:10 AM

Undisclosed
Hello all the games ok for me,

Now 2 little things:

First thanks to all the people on the staff doing this tournament posible we have a great time and lots of fun.

Second :

Lizardcore wrote:
FBB Laurent David (Lizardcore) Skaven

Thanks also for stripping our medals from Fumbbl Team hands...
!

In the ceremony when Jim announce the third place the fact that nobody shouts and claims for the prize and my limited English understanding makes me think that Jim said fbbles instead fbb france. And nobody strip the medals from our hands, we have talk to Jim as soon as we saw the stands and notice our error.

Finally just give my excuses to the staff and anybody offended with this.

Best regards, Frikipe.

HaktarOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 26, 2007 - 03:36 AM

France
Hi my round 7 (table Skavenblight 110) againt Navarre is not correct :
I score twice.
So the result is draw, the score is 2-2 (0 casuality for navarre, and 1 for me) and not 2-1 as indicated.

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF World Cup Results by Round - *** Please Review *  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2007 - 07:35 AM

Undisclosed
      frikipe wrote:

Second :

Lizardcore wrote:

!

In the ceremony when Jim announce the third place the fact that nobody shouts and claims for the prize and my limited English understanding makes me think that Jim said fbbles instead fbb france. And nobody strip the medals from our hands, we have talk to Jim as soon as we saw the stands and notice our error.

Best regards, Frikipe.

So EVERYONE knows: The mistake of announcing the 3rd place team was mine and mine alone - when the FBB team did not respond, I thought that I had misread the notes from Ian and when I looked at Frikipe, I could tell he was not sure either. The error was mine and I am the ONLY one reponsible - Frikipe and the rest of the FUMBBL Esp team were complete gentleman and very gracious - they came to me when the results were posted and offered to return their medals. Their grace and sportsmanship were perfect, and their understanding of the error was among the finest sports gestures I've ever witnessed. I will forever be grateful to this team for their help and sportsmanship at a time where they could have caused dissent and tension and marred an otherwise beautiful event - they have my eternal thanks.

I am sure David did not mean any slight with his post - I believe his team is grateful that the error was corrected so quickly and that the team's medals are headed to their rightful home. But everyone should give a tip of respect to Team FUMBBL's handling of the situation and their perfect conduct during and after the ceremony.

Jim Lanier
Old Man Monkey

KaduCOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 26, 2007 - 07:59 AM

France
My results are correct.
FBB François Huguet (Kadu-C), Norse

Thanks for your job Jim and all organizers of course. Wink

FrikipeOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF World Cup Results by Round - *** Please Review *  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2007 - 10:10 AM

Undisclosed
      Old_Man_Monkey wrote:
      frikipe wrote:

Second :

Lizardcore wrote:

!

Best regards, Frikipe.

So EVERYONE knows: The mistake of announcing the 3rd place team was mine and mine alone - when the FBB team did not respond, I thought that I had misread the notes from Ian and when I looked at Frikipe, I could tell he was not sure either. The error was mine and I am the ONLY one reponsible - Frikipe and the rest of the FUMBBL Esp team were complete gentleman and very gracious - they came to me when the results were posted and offered to return their medals. Their grace and sportsmanship were perfect, and their understanding of the error was among the finest sports gestures I've ever witnessed. I will forever be grateful to this team for their help and sportsmanship at a time where they could have caused dissent and tension and marred an otherwise beautiful event - they have my eternal thanks.

I am sure David did not mean any slight with his post - I believe his team is grateful that the error was corrected so quickly and that the team's medals are headed to their rightful home. But everyone should give a tip of respect to Team FUMBBL's handling of the situation and their perfect conduct during and after the ceremony.

Jim Lanier
Old Man Monkey

Thank you Jim, just give you my excuses becouse i think it was my mistake. The world cup '07 was amazing and all of you did a great job.

CoffinDodgerOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: NAF World Cup Results by Round - *** Please Revi  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2007 - 10:18 AM

Scotland
Hi all,

My results are all fine too - Many thanks to all those I played against - you were all great sports (Especially Marco!)

BFN

Paul

DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 27, 2007 - 03:05 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
Just a marker to let you know that everything up to here has been updated (not in Jim's online version though).

ZFurelliOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 27, 2007 - 03:28 PM

Scotland

Result are all fine - just the surname spelling incorrect.

Furelli

Marco_GianniOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: NAF World Cup Results by Round - *** Please Review *  PostPosted: Oct 28, 2007 - 05:32 AM

Old_Man_Monkey wrote:

Jim Lanier
Old Man Monkey

As I've told my compatriots since the beginning : that was obviously an involontary misunderstanding. Actually, I didn't even notice the mistake during the ceremony... And when I did, the medals were already given back. So no offense at all, we all know that the Fumbbl team is composed by great coaches with a really good spirit Smile

Hope we'll see you soon ! Wink

DonShulaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 28, 2007 - 05:20 PM

France
Everything is OK for me (Gégé in the Old School team, but DFC in fact! Very Happy )

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic