NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 23, 2024 - 07:15 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Undead team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PanicoOffline
Post subject: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 04:05 AM

Undisclosed

Bookseller wrote:
      majortusk wrote:
Looking to get a copy of the team and a board if possible.

Hopefully you can hook me up Smile

Hi MT

I am going to sell my team. PM if you are still interested. I also have my coin on sale:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NAF-Blood-Bowl-World-Cup-Coin-2007-LIMITED-EDITION_W0QQitemZ320176738947QQihZ011QQcategoryZ65255QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers

Leip Laughing Shocked Laughing

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Reply with quote Back to top
HangusOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 04:28 AM

Undisclosed

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NAF-World-Cup-Coin-2007_W0QQitemZ120177739159QQihZ002QQcategoryZ65255QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here is another one. I cannot believe you people. That was a gift and muppets like you are seeing pound signs. Truly shocked.

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 04:48 AM

Undisclosed
      Hangus wrote:
I cannot believe you are selling your coin....

I heard OMM will hunt down anyone even thinking about it.

Sigh..... No, I'm not at all that fanatical or self-absorbed that I cannot see that one person's cherished keepsake is another's odd bit of stuff in a drawer, and that one's memories are the real valuables.....

And of course anyone can do with their property just about as they wish - it is the world we live in and I hope that those who sell the coin get all the market can bring....

What I do hope is that very few coaches decide to sell their coin and that they feel as the staff did, and does - that the coin represents something unique and special, and that the coin retains a personal value to those coaches.

I can also tell you this: the coin was intended never to be sold by the NAF - it was, and still is, the one piece of the World Cup which I did not want to have the NAF sell. The remaining coins will be used to honor NAF members who have contributed to the organization and those in the Blood Bowl community at large who have helped foster the game and its well-being and growth.

We will post either today or tomorrow the selling prices and sales procedures for the NAF World Cup boards, teams, pencils, Tee shirts and patches.... there are limited amounts of each (and fewer than what has been posted here....) and the process will most likely resemble the process that was created for the open WC ticket sales.

Should we decide to lower the price of the WC boards, anyone who bought a board at the tournament can receive a refund of the difference - I have the list of those who bought the boards and can easily administer this process via PM.

Thanks again to everyone who believed and came, and thanks to everyone who is interested in supporting the continuing efforts of the NAF through purchasing these few remaining items as souvenir or keepsake.

Well done all of us!

Jim Lanier
OMM

LycosOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 04:54 AM
Former President

Undisclosed
The boards will be going on sale on this forum very soon and so will the teams. As has been suggested on the previous page, we have 1224 games to check, some small races used to clear up, some other things to sort out from the World cup. Then as Darkson says we need to get all the stock together (probably at mine) and then we can manage the sale properly. And because I have missed 6 working days this month, I have my own day to day job to do which is extremely busy right now.

I am more than happy for members to PM me stating thier interest and OMM and I have started the discussion about how we will manage the process and collect funds etc. Please bare with us on this, we understand many are very excited about getting a very collectable item but if we do it too fast, unplanned and disorganised, those buyers only be upset. We are talking days though, not weeks.

MorpheousOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 05:55 AM

Old_Man_Monkey wrote:

We will post either today or tomorrow the selling prices and sales procedures for the NAF World Cup boards, teams, pencils, Tee shirts and patches.... there are limited amounts of each (and fewer than what has been posted here....) and the process will most likely resemble the process that was created for the open WC ticket sales.

Should we decide to lower the price of the WC boards, anyone who bought a board at the tournament can receive a refund of the difference - I have the list of those who bought the boards and can easily administer this process via PM.

Hey Jim. Those of us who bought a board, should the cost be lowered, could we use that difference in price towards buying a second board for someone else as a gift? I would be interested in that Smile

Thanks for everything!

-Schawn

Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 06:21 AM

Undisclosed
Yes, Schawn, I'm sure we can work something out....

Darkson
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 06:25 AM

Undisclosed
[Darkson wanders over to eBay to check the prices, wanders back to look at his loft, wanders away whistling...]

(JOKE!!)

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

RoddersOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 06:28 AM

Undisclosed

Morpheous wrote:

Hey Jim. Those of us who bought a board, should the cost be lowered, could we use that difference in price towards buying a second board for someone else as a gift? I would be interested in that Smile

Thanks for everything!

-Schawn

Thanjs Sahwn you shouldn't have Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

southern UK RTC

I voted

Sharky2kOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 11:35 AM

Germany
did i read right that also some teams will go on sale ?
*very interested*

LycosOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 02:47 PM
Former President

Undisclosed
Yes you did Sven. And I got your PM but sorry, need time for that.

LeipzigerOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Oct 31, 2007 - 04:20 PM

England
      Hangus wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NAF-World-Cup-Coin-2007_W0QQitemZ120177739159QQihZ002QQcategoryZ65255QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

here is another one. I cannot believe you people. That was a gift and muppets like you are seeing pound signs. Truly shocked.

Hangus, please see my comments on TBB. The event was wonderful and the friendships and memories are what are important to me. The coin would sit in a drawer/box and never be seen.

Please don't make knee-jerk reactions. I fully understand why someone would not want to sell their coin and I also fully respect that.

darthnoirOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Dec 01, 2007 - 10:23 AM

United States of America

My search-fu is completely week as I'm unable to find the thread listing the information on purchasing one of the extra world cup teams. Could someone point me at the thread?

Thanks

LycosOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Dec 01, 2007 - 10:28 AM
Former President

Undisclosed
It is about to go up in days Darth Noir. We (at committee) level are discussing how best to do this. There is a bit more involved that first thought but we are just agreeing how best to do it.

darthnoirOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Dec 01, 2007 - 11:02 AM

United States of America

Thanks for the info, Lycos. I thought I had missed the order window.

LycosOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Selling extra teams? Boards?  PostPosted: Dec 06, 2007 - 03:12 PM
Former President

Undisclosed
Right the sale of the boards are up. There is a sticky post up, T shirts next and figs will follow early next week.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic