NAF Logo
leftstar May 09, 2024 - 09:23 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Lucien Swift traded to the Low Down Rats. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
loki_tbcOffline
Post subject: Injuries - 12 on injury roll, Dead or just faking it ??  PostPosted: Aug 06, 2008 - 10:57 PM

Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hey guys,

I am relatively new to Blood bowl but have decided to try to get a league going in order to beat some of this 100+ degree heat in Florida.

The question came up during a game today that got me thinking.

A player on my team fell on a "go for it" (typical of my rolling, I assure you) and he was injured. On the injury roll, I got box cars. I assumed he fell and snapped his neck but later when looking at the league rules, it looks like all injury rolls of a 10+ require a roll on the d6d8 injury chart with only a 61-68 resulting in death.

So I am wondering which is it? Is this guy really dead or was he just faking it to get off the pitch and goldbrick in the locker room?

Reply with quote Back to top
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Injuries - 12 on injury roll, Dead or just faking it ??  PostPosted: Aug 06, 2008 - 11:31 PM

Canada
The boxcars mean that it is a serious injury. How serious is determined by the d68. If you roll 61-68 then he is indeed dead....

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

loki_tbcOffline
Post subject: RE: Injuries - 12 on injury roll, Dead or just faking it ??  PostPosted: Aug 07, 2008 - 12:33 AM

Fort Lauderdale, FL
I knew that guy was slacking!!

Thanks!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic