NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 11:38 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
It's only a 2+ roll. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BabsOffline
Post subject: NAF approval for a tournament  PostPosted: Oct 24, 2008 - 06:07 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
I used to handle approval for NAF tournaments. About July 2008 sometime, this has been rejigged and ALL NAF tournaments are approved by just one person (and not me).

As such - the rules have become harder and faster about NAF approval. One rule about approval is making sure you list it as a tournament with enough notice.

Sooooo - if you want NAF rankings to count and NAF prize support for your tournament, then you need to ensure that YOU list the tournament on the NAF 'tourneys' section of this website - nice and early!

I think you need AT LEAST 4 weeks notice on this website - which I think is reasonable as it's only one month.

- also please note that Vimes also handles a lot of NAF signups, prize support and generally helps out - so please see him as the effective NAF representative when he is in attendance and I am not.

Washed up old has been.
Ex-official GW Blood Bowl Rules Committee member
Ex-NAF Tournament Organiser, Australasia
Co-Author of the Feudball first novel.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic