NAF Logo
leftstar May 03, 2024 - 07:32 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Why do 2+ dodges fail so often? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you want a standalone tournament in Melbourne in 2009
Hell Yeh!
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Not Fussed...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ill wait till I hear the details....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

JoeKanoOffline
Post subject: Conquest Cup 2009  PostPosted: Nov 10, 2008 - 09:57 PM

Melb Au
Will be LRB6 ( Well LRB5 +Rules Review or whatever they are calling it, oh you know what i mean the latest rule set).

1mill gp starting teams, progression tournament of 5 rounds.

The new teams will be in only if that doesnt mean we lose NAF approval, i have to email somebody about that.

Trophy for Match and Sportmanship, all naf member vs naf member games will be recorded on here and contribute to rankings Inter and Aus!

The overall convention runs from 10/04/09 to 13/04/09 so take a look lots of other games you can play as well .

Conquest Convention

They are taking blurbs for events now and should have the pre registration open early January and a list of all games available then.

Site is close to Tram stops, and Train stations and has ample parking.Melbourne High School is located about 15 minutes away from the Melbourne CBD.

If you live in Melbourne please come along, support your tournament and do your NAF resign up there to improve prizes and to increase the chance of having a second tournament, standalone one, later in the year.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject: RE: Conquest Cup 2009  PostPosted: Nov 11, 2008 - 04:21 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
It isn't LRB6. LRB6 doesn't exist yet. Its the current experimental rules Wink

Allowing Slann etc is fine. They have already been added to the list of approved NAF races. I doubt I'll be able to make it Sad

JoeKanoOffline
Post subject: RE: Conquest Cup 2009  PostPosted: Nov 11, 2008 - 06:11 AM

Melb Au
So yes the latest rule set and the latest races are in then. sweet. LRB5 + changes yes? good good.

JoeKanoOffline
Post subject: RE: Conquest Cup 2009  PostPosted: Nov 12, 2008 - 06:12 AM

Melb Au
Updated blurb info
"LRB5 +Rules Review,( Yes the new teams will be usable ) 5 rounds highest placed wins progression tournament, random matchup no swiss. 1mill gp starting teams,Trophy for Match and Sportmanship, all naf member vs naf member games will be recorded on here and contribute to rankings Inter and Aus! The overall convention runs from 10/04/09 to 13/04/09 so take a look lots of other games you can play as well ( Website may not yet be updated to 2009 details so keep checking ) Site is close to Tram stops, and Train stations and has ample parking.Melbourne High School is located about 15 minutes away from the Melbourne CBD. Come one come all we really hoping to grow this fun and friendly tourney and look forward to seeing you there!"

skritterOffline
Post subject: Re: Conquest Cup 2009  PostPosted: Nov 12, 2008 - 02:48 PM

Geelong Australia
      ConqGodde wrote:
Will be LRB6 ( Well LRB5 +Rules Review or whatever they are calling it, oh you know what i mean the latest rule set).

How about calling it LRB 5.5

DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Conquest Cup 2009  PostPosted: Nov 13, 2008 - 02:29 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
I don't like calling anyting LRB that isn't official since I think it misleads people who aren't familar with the context

I'd just call it 2008 Experimental Rules

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic