NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 12:26 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
No sir, this isn't my Death-Roller. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: House rules for Stegadon?  PostPosted: Nov 19, 2008 - 08:00 AM

Canada
Hi Folks,

just wondered if anyone fancied coming up with rules for this?

http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/2008/11/sneak-peek-lizardman-and-dark-elves-oh.html

Reply with quote Back to top
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: House rules for Stegadon?  PostPosted: Nov 19, 2008 - 08:23 AM

Canada
First I would say the unofficial rule should be if your opponent tries to bring one onto the pitch you are allowd to smack him in the head.

But getting beyond that, my initital though would be that if you have a real hankering to get this one the pitch, use lizardmen models with dwarf stats and make it the deathroller.

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: RE: House rules for Stegadon?  PostPosted: Nov 19, 2008 - 08:35 AM

Canada
haha, maybe the first rule is a good one.

I was thinking about: MA 5 ST 6 AG 1 AV 10 Skills: Bone Head, Break Tackle, Horns, Juggernaut, Loner, No Hands, Thick Skull, Wild Animal For say GC 160,000?

This is without the Howdah and extra skinks, clearly the rules for that would allow you to put the ball on top of the Stegadon, and unless you knock it down you have to leap up into the howdah to hit the ball carrier
Wink

Howdah adds "Carry Skinks" skill as well as secret weapon for no extra cost.

Carry Skinks

This model my carry up to 6 players with stunty. These models may be set up inside the howdah at the start of the drive. the only way to enter the howdah during a drive is by the use of the leap skill using the normal rules for leaping but the howdah counts as a square so the leap must begin next to the stegadon. An opposing player may leap into the howdah. Players may leave the howdah at anytime, but must make a landing roll following the rules in the Right Stuff skill.
The ball may be thrown to a skink in the howdah. If the Stegadon is standing then the skinks in the howdah are unblockable from outside the howdah. All players in the Howdah are counted as next to each other so each player may assist/cancel assists.
If the stegadon enters the endzone with a skink carrying the ball a touchdown is scored.
If the stegadon is knocked over all the skinks in the Howdah scatter randomly from the square the stegadon falls in. They may make a landing roll following the rules in the Right Stuff skill.

AK_DaveOffline
Post subject: RE: House rules for Stegadon?  PostPosted: Nov 19, 2008 - 01:15 PM

Anchorage, Alaska
Can you fit it on a single base?

Darkson
Post subject: RE: House rules for Stegadon?  PostPosted: Nov 19, 2008 - 01:55 PM

Undisclosed
If you play on a board with 100mm squares. Wink

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: RE: House rules for Stegadon?  PostPosted: Nov 19, 2008 - 02:13 PM

Canada
yeah i think it would probably cover 6 or 8 squares on the field.

Might be time to dust off the old 2nd ed monster movement rules
Laughing

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic