NAF Logo
leftstar May 11, 2024 - 08:26 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Lucien Swift traded to the Low Down Rats. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 14, 2009 - 06:27 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

okay ... in my opinion what Ian (Doubleskulls) said was his thoughts on what makes a good house rule ... it is definitely NOT the official rules.

As stated by Eric R. it clearly says for both Apothecaries and Wandering Apothecaries in the rulebook that they are there to take care of the team that purchases/induces them. Using them on the other team is only legal if your league allows it.

OTHERWISE if what Ian said was true ... what Spazzfist suggested would be totally legal. IE using your apothecary on an opponent in an effort to turn a Badly Hurt injury into a Death would be legal. This tactic is not legal.

Now to be clear ... I allow folks to use apothecaries on opponents in my own league (if both side agree to the use) so I agree with Ian that it is a good house rule. I also have no problem charging for the apothecary's use as Skinhead asked. But I want to be clear ... its definitely NOT the official rules of the game.

Galak

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic