NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 16, 2024 - 02:15 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Got Block? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PakoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 10, 2011 - 01:01 AM

Spain
      generaljason wrote:
I also extend my apologies to El Prat or any other team that was excluded from attending due to limits being meet due to our inclusion in the list of teams.

Nothing to apologize to El Prat, generaljason.

I am sorry you can not come. Sadly, these things happens independently of your commitement to come, which no one could doubt about.

My concerns were always about to improvable things from organization point of view, because I think all BB players want to be there, and want to have all NAF players there. As said, no apologies needed from you.

I just want to solidarize with you. No matter why, we probably are the ones who better understand your feelings now... I am so sorry about you.

Reply with quote Back to top
PakoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 10, 2011 - 01:28 AM

Spain
      Darkson wrote:
I think he was more replying to Pako's* POV that the WC should be given to the "best" coaches.

* (I think it was Pako - might have been another one of his team not going, or someone else entirely in this thread).

Sorry, I did not read it till today.

Wasn't me. I suggested to prioryze somehow past attendants to WC and players who wasn't join NAF just to come to WC.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic