NAF Logo
leftstar May 12, 2024 - 08:05 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Fan Factor of 1. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
valkariOffline
Post subject: Diving Tackle or Prehensile tail vs. Stunty  PostPosted: Jul 22, 2009 - 10:32 PM

I'm looking for a clarifaction on diving tackle and prehensile tail used against a stunty player. With P. tail you receive a -1 for leaving the tackle zone and the same goes for diving tackle if you chose to use it they would receive a -2 for leaving the tackle zone. For stunty "a player with the stunty skill may ignore any enemy tackle zones on the square he is moving to when he makes a dodge roll (i.e., they always end up with a +1 dodge roll modifier)". It's my understanding that the always end up with a +1 dodge modifier is refering to the stunty player never taking a negitive while going into tackle zones, not that they ALWAYS get a +1 modifer and canceling out the negitives that you would receive from the P. tail or diving tackle. So for an AG 3 stunty player leaving a p. tail players tackle zone into an empty zone he would need a 4+ +1 for making the dodge -1 for p. tail = 4+
And for the same player leaving a diving tackle players zone into and empty zone he would need a 4+ +1 for dodging and -2 for the diving tackle 5+

I beleave this is all right but plz check it over for me ty much

Reply with quote Back to top
Darkson
Post subject: RE: Diving Tackle or Prehensile tail vs. Stunty  PostPosted: Jul 23, 2009 - 01:06 AM

Undisclosed
Correct.

#27 of the "24 club" (due to some dodgy accounting)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic