NAF Logo
leftstar May 15, 2024 - 02:22 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Wood Elf team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sydalvOffline
Post subject: Special play card: Miracle worker  PostPosted: Jan 09, 2010 - 01:41 AM

Play after a drive has ended before ko rolls.

One player in your team who has sufferd a cas of 41 och higher is now considered to be ko
--------------------------------------------------

If I play this card on a dead player he is comming back to life bud does the undead team (my opponent still get his zombie?) or nurgel get the rotter?

Reply with quote Back to top
daloonieshamanOffline
Post subject: RE: Special play card: Miracle worker  PostPosted: Jan 09, 2010 - 12:22 PM

United States of America
Nurgle's Rot happens after the game when the dead player is removed from the roster so no he would not get another rotter. Any spp gained for the CAS remain with the awarded player

DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject: RE: Special play card: Miracle worker  PostPosted: Jan 09, 2010 - 02:42 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
With the necromancer I'd say that the way the card ought to work is that the card takes precendence so no zombie - but that the necromancer could raise another death.

However the way the card is written strictly speaking the necromancer gets to raise the dead, so I'd say you couldn't use the card.

daloonieshamanOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Special play card: Miracle worker  PostPosted: Jan 09, 2010 - 05:31 PM

United States of America
      Doubleskulls wrote:

However the way the card is written strictly speaking the necromancer gets to raise the dead, so I'd say you couldn't use the card.

DS,
I have to disagree. Granted I understand your logic.

The rules for Necro state that (with few limitations) he may place a zombie to his reserves, and at the end of the match (if room) add the zombie to his roster for free.

The Miracle Worker card magically revives a dead or injured player that suffered a 41 or greater
As above the player is not removed from the roster until after the game.

The question actually is:
When a player uses Miracle Worker, does the Undead team loose the raised zombie if the non Undead player rolled 6x for the CAS?

DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Special play card: Miracle worker  PostPosted: Jan 09, 2010 - 11:25 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
It really doesn't actually matter what's written on the cards or in the rule book. It wasn't considered when the card was written so it isn't dealt with. In the absence of anything clear in the rules you can decide pretty much whatever you like!

So I think the miracle worker ought to (regardless of what the rules say) revive the player, the undead lose the zombie - but be able to raise another player later in the game.

daloonieshamanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Special play card: Miracle worker  PostPosted: Jan 10, 2010 - 12:34 AM

United States of America
makes sense

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic