NAF Logo
leftstar May 13, 2024 - 04:30 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Pinched Nerve! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 02:30 AM

Oh, by the way... Bull Centaurs suck at what they're supposed to be good at! (that is, they can't fight better than a Black Orc for lack of Block and they can't pick up balls and make a dash towards the End Zone for lack of Agility...)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top
Melifaxis
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 10:20 AM

United States of America
Well, when you roll as bad as you do (based on your own posts) doesn't everyone have problems blocking and picking up the ball? Wink

aka Rob (NAF #248)
President of the Lord Borak Fan Club
Founder of the GCLU
Commissioner, TO, Goblin King, NEBBN TSO

SBGOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 11:47 AM

Canada
I have to disagree with you Squiggoth! My two BC's are my most valuable players on the pitch ! I admit though: you need re-rolls for those guys. I have 7 RR and my scoring machine as Catch!!! And ST5 !!!!

Fred

SquiggothOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2003 - 12:23 PM

With 7 Rerolls even I might be able to pick up a ball with a bull centaur Very Happy ...Oh wait, you can't re-roll any dice roll more than once... Sad

To be honest, tomorrow we'll be starting the Toilet Bowl in Nijmegen (a endlessly continuing league play system) and perhaps now my luck will change (at least my dice have started rolling sixes two weeks ago...)
Cross your fingers for me and my Orc Boyz please!

Martijn (and after the Orcs all retire I'll be starting kicking some Lizards and Hobgobbos around...)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic