NAF Logo
leftstar May 17, 2024 - 07:36 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Useless Minotaur! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LouisXOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 - 04:04 AM

Undisclosed

Yeah! Cool! We shared the same hotel in Nottingham. He's cool. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top
IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 - 04:12 AM
Da Warboss

England
he mentioned it!! I told him you were coming and he had the same response! You might be able to stay at his??

he also showed me where you signed his rulebook Smile

I'm going to have to get one so everyone can sign it!

NAF #60

LouisXOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 - 04:25 AM

Undisclosed

Yeah! We've just finished creating our association and planing to organize small tournies. We want to have a golden book (good word???) It's a book you keep for people who participates at your events. They can leave comments and sign it. It's nice to have memories. Smile
But talking about signing, i forgot to ask JJ to sign my rule book at the BB while all my friends did it! lol

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 - 04:42 AM
Da Warboss

England
well I've asked about sending in a rulebook and including a stamped envelope for it's return but I've had no response yet.

just like to clarify that he didn't offer his house as a place to say, I just suggested it now Wink

the idea of a guestbook is absolutely brilliant, and it's going to give me something to work on now!!!

NAF #60

LouisXOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 - 07:03 AM

Undisclosed

So he actually lives near the tourny place.....hé hé! ^^

IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 - 07:22 AM
Da Warboss

England
well kind of - he needs to get a train to cambridge - but I don't think his journey time is that long...

NAF #60

mawphOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 18, 2003 - 01:20 PM

England
Could you put me down for a place. That trophy looks stunning as well

IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 19, 2003 - 12:57 AM
Da Warboss

England
wahey! I've had my first few requests for information from people who saw my posters in the GW stores I mailed up and down the country!

I hope the hall is big enough Confused

NAF #60

noodle1978ukOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 19, 2003 - 02:51 AM

When do we have to officially book a place? Money etc

Member #2351
Noodle's Tournies

IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 19, 2003 - 04:32 AM
Da Warboss

England
I'm thinking end of July/beginning of August - I'm setting up a new bank account to deal exclusively with this so in the event it all goes tits up I can trace everything back etc. with the minimum of fuss. Once I've got the tickets printed and the packs completed (which won't be long, and I think they're looking pretty good Very Happy) then I will be able to send them out.

This isn't to say I wont be ready sooner though, and to be honest I could probably accept money as soon as the new bank account is opened, but you might not get your pack until a few weeks later!

I can't wait to order the trophy though - I need to hold it because I doubt I'll be the one winning it! Sad

I'll keep you lot updated with new developments though.

NAF #60

LouisXOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 19, 2003 - 04:38 AM

Undisclosed

When you receive it, you should take some pics of yourself holding the trophy! Laughing That's what i'd do since i never win either Wink

IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 19, 2003 - 04:42 AM
Da Warboss

England
lol you read my mind Laughing

I had a bloody dream about this last night, I was in my local GW store (freaky enough on it's own) and when I looked outside there were people clammering to get in and sign up!
I have issues...
Shocked

NAF #60

LouisXOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 19, 2003 - 05:00 AM

Undisclosed

The main question is where there girls in the lot? Laughing

IndigoOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 19, 2003 - 07:08 AM
Da Warboss

England
well the process for opening a new account was faster than I thought so I may as well start accepting payment for tickets for this. I can't guarantee when you will get your packs as I haven't actually fully finished them, but I should be done in a few weeks at the most. I guess if I forget anything or make a mistake I can always release an FAQ later on...

OK terms and conditions, just to make sure:

1) Payment to be made in GBP Sterling BEFORE the event - without some form of prior arrangement (i.e. mailing me), turning up on the day without a ticket will cost an extra £5 charge assuming there are spaces left (not that I think anyone will do this though...)

2) In the event of a cancellation on my part the full ticket price will be refunded NOT including any PayPal fees etc. Just your straight £25.

3) In the event that YOU cancel, your full ticket price will be refunded. However, from 00:00am 13th September 2003 (1 week before) any cancellations will be subject to a £5 charge to make sure I don't go madly out of pocket (i.e. cancel the week before, only get £20 back).

4) By buying a ticket you remove any liability from me and the hall owners against any accident, injury etc. suffered from any source.

5) If you take any photos of nice painted teams I'd damn well better get a copy too Very Happy

6) I accept no reliabilty for any accomodation specified in the pack - I'll help out but can't guarantee anything.

7) You need to get there, find a place to stay and get home - again,I'll help if I can but I am not responsible.

Cool I'm trying to organise a free souvenir gift - if this does not happen for whatever reason I will more than likely be reimbursing you part of the cost - no promises though (and the gift I have in mind is cool!) Cool

9) I reserve the right to amend any part of these conditions at any time without prior warning, but I doubt I will Smile

And just in case you were curious, any profit I do make from this event is already earmarked to make next year bigger and better. Let's just say I have things in the pipeline that couldn't make it into this tourney but could well come to fruition for next year Wink Twisted Evil

Please ask if you have any questions.

OK... I can accept payment in one of two ways.

The first is via PayPal. Assuming you are buying a NAF ticket, please send £25 to david_candlish@hotmail.com Also, for PayPal only, please add 50p per transaction to cover commission - this means if you buy one NAF ticket it's £25.50, two is £50.50 and three £75.50 etc.

Secondly, send a personal cheque in GBP. PM or email me for the address to send it to.

If you can't make any of these methods, contact me and we'll work something out.

I will make a new post on this forum to show "paid up", reserved and probable members (inc. non-NAF) as the main list is buried within the depths of this topic somewhere.

Anyway, thank you all for your support and here's hoping to a superb tournament! It begins!!

NAF #60

LongshotOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 21, 2003 - 09:33 PM

i played a really cool match against Dan in the hotel, late at night...
some photos about that are on internet Smile

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic