NAF Logo
leftstar May 22, 2024 - 07:23 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Ribs! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
coach_kOffline
Post subject: Star Players Book  PostPosted: Apr 09, 2011 - 06:26 PM

I currently have obtained a mint condition 2ND edition Star Players Hardback.So it has inspired me to make my own For 6 th Edition.I am going to be overhauling alot of stars from all editions and resources.My question is would this be copy right infringement.I would like to have three of theese printed out for my personal league use.I would not be selling or giving or trading any of them away.

Reply with quote Back to top
ApocryphaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 09, 2011 - 10:00 PM

Port Hope Ontario
My initial thought is yes. GW has shut down things before for doing a lot less and they were free as well. To actually produce a bound book and print it would most likely qualify as it being "Published" even though it is free and not for profit.

The only thing where you might get away with it is if you don't put any reference to a trademarked GW product in it. Call it something like Fantasy Football Star Players and change the name of the players you have in it. Even then, I don't know.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic