NAF Logo
leftstar Mar 28, 2024 - 08:33 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Smashed Collar Bone! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nubs11Offline
Post subject: Blood Bowl in Geelong and surrounding areas  PostPosted: Jul 31, 2011 - 04:29 AM

Drysdale
Yo! As the title says, I'm going to start running a league in the Geelong and surrounding areas. I know that there is the MBBL and MOBB (which i am apart of), but it does take a bit of effort for us geelong guys to get up there, so i thought it would be good to have a league down here too! I already have 7 interested players (myself included) as weve played two seasons of a league already, but think its time to expand.
We would probably run out of the Geelong Gamers Guild for convienance, which is every monday night. However games would probably be every second, third or maybe even once a month depending on what people can do. Im happy to be commish, so theres no worries there. Anyone of any experince level is welcome to jump in (the more the merrier and all that) so if youre interested post on here or shoot me a PM!
Liam Smile

(yes this is cross-posted from a few different sites but different people frequent differentwebsites!)

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic