NAF Logo
leftstar May 22, 2024 - 03:40 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Turn 8. Remember to score. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SinisterDexterOffline
Post subject: BL!TZ Magazine Issue 2  PostPosted: Oct 17, 2011 - 05:56 AM

Adelaide - South Australia
Are you ready to be BL!TZed again?!

Welcome back to BL!TZ magazine, the Blood Bowl e-magazine for the Australian and New Zealand communities.

In issue 2, which can be found by clicking here - http://blitz.ausbowl.com/blitz_issue_02.pdf
  • The Commissioners that presided over the biggest prize tables ever seen in Australia review their tournaments - Eucalyptus Bowl, Southern Shrike Bowl, Bushranger Bowl and MOAB.
  • We interview Jay Little, the creator of the blood Bowl Team Manager card game by Fantasy Flight Games.
  • The Chad presents his "best painted team" from EucBowl 2011: the F.A.N.S.
  • We welcome a new sub-magazine - the Victorian Times.
  • Whitetailscarmblers presents the Muspelheim Cavern, a custom pitch.
  • We showcase past (and recent) limited edition Australian Tournament Miniatures.
  • And much more...

There was a point I wasn't sure it would get to you, and it is a touch later than I would have liked, but here it is. I hope you enjoy this issue. If you are yet to subscribe, why not? Go to http://ausbowl.com/mailman/listinfo/blitz_ausbowl.com to subscribe and be notified as soon as a new issue is available.

So what are you waiting for? Go get BL!TZed.

Brett (SinisterDexter)
Chief Editor

BL!TZ is a quarterly e-magazine devoted to the Australian and New Zealand Blood Bowl communities. It is produced by the AusBowl Committee. Subscription is free. You can contact the chief editor on southernstrikeeditor@gmail.com or the AusBowl Committee on admin@ausbowl.com.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic