NAF Logo
leftstar May 22, 2024 - 04:18 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Chaos Dwarf team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SunDevilOffline
Post subject: Help 3DB, Zlurp and Impact! create the APRS OF WRATH!!!  PostPosted: Nov 13, 2011 - 08:23 AM

United States of America

Go to http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/help-3-die-block-zlurpcast-create-the-apes-of-wrat

Some of you that listened to our last episode of Three Die Block (www.threedieblock.com) - a mammoth coverage of CHGBBXI complete with color commentary, fake commercials, typically outstanding audio production and sound effects from our producer Craig and all sorts of general weirdness - may have also noticed a commercial for some vague ape team.

3DB, Zlurpcast and Impact are teaming up to bring you the APES of WRATH, an all-ape fantasy football team of brand new miniatures! Brian "Other Guy' Mitchell and I (Chance 'Other Other Guy" Kirchhof) came up with the poses and positionals, I drew the sketches, some friends of mine put together a short film and Impact has taken the whole enchilada to Kickstarter!

As with the recent awesomeness known as the Scotlings, we now have a chance (heh) to pledge our support to our primate cousins! If we raise enough cash, the team (a dream of mine and Brian's for pretty much ever) will become REALITY!!!

Tell your friends to go ape and support this team! It is NOT MONKEY BUSINESS since apes are not monkeys. Wink The team includes Gorilla Blockers, Gorilla Blitzers, Chimpanzee Runners, Chimpanzee Linemen and an Orangutan Thrower!

Thanks to everyone that helped get this project off the ground, and thanks to all of you in advance who throw your support behind the APES of WRATH!!!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic