NAF Logo
leftstar Jan 23, 2018 - 10:53 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Why do 2+ dodges fail so often? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 05, 2012 - 03:19 PM

Ottawa
      generaljason wrote:
      Darkson wrote:
Who said they don't have a clue when they'll get started? I believe Lycos posted a rough tie line somewhere (but on my phone, so can't search). I think the location would be known 2 years in advance (but I might be misremembering so don't take that as gospel).

So everyone has 2 years in advance to plan for the next one? Sounds more than ample to me, but then again I open my Christmas presents on Christmas day and not on the eve of.

two years is fine for a not for profit volunteer organisation. We could do further IF we started hiring real professional staff...... Doesnt seem probable.

Reply with quote Back to top
DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 06, 2012 - 12:57 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Kent, UK
Quotas are only about allocating space in the event of being oversubscribed, with preference given to those travelling a long way. So for example, a US hosted tournament I would expect that quota would only apply to US teams, and perhaps Canadians too.

If you want to maximise European attendance then East coast is better, or Vegas Smile

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic