NAF Logo
leftstar May 17, 2024 - 05:56 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Spike Magazine Approved! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GiraffeOffline
Post subject: Thrudboards and Thrud Block Dice - FREE POSTAGE JANUARY  PostPosted: Jan 11, 2012 - 08:08 PM

England
We still have a couple of BRGAbabe Thrudboards and a fair few sets of Red Thrud Block dice left from last years thrudball.

We've got till the end of January until we send the final amount raised to Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, I thought I'd try for one last push to flog the remaining bits ....

Hence for the rest of January I WILL PAY (CHEAPEST INSURED) POSTAGE FOR ALL ORDERS ON BOARDS AND DICE. note these items were made on a Not-For-Profit Basis by the manufacturers, and have already recouped their manufacturing costs. 100%(+ in fact, seeing as I'm donating Postage) of funds raised go to the charity.

In case youve never seen them, pics are below.

Thrudboards £36

Red Thrud Block dice £11

Simply PM me Badger(NAF) or Giraffe (TFF) with your name and address, doing this strictly on a first come, first served basis.
Thrudtastic!
Frank

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic