NAF Logo
leftstar May 18, 2024 - 02:14 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Smashed Knee! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ColinOffline
Post subject: Teams, individual minis, boards, etc. for sale  PostPosted: Aug 17, 2012 - 09:41 AM

I have a large BB collection, but as there hasn't been a local league around for a few years, it just sits in my closet.

I have a number of painted teams, some patrially painted, some just primed. Most teams are official BB ones, but some are converted. The same goes for star players, secret weapon players, and big guys as far as being painted or not. Have GW, Hereesy, Hasslefree, Spyglass/Eolith, and Goblin Forge minis as well as some LE and tournament figs (but not a huge amount as those were the first to go).
Also have Streetbrawl boards, some felt mats, and a set of Dutch Open '07 dugouts and pitch.

I am in Canada and prefer to be paid in Canadian $. If you're looking for anything please PM me and let me know what you're looking for and I'll tell you if I have it (easier than asking what I have, which is too much to list).
Wink
If you want to see pics, you can go here (p. 4); http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34510&start=45
Cheers.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic