NAF Logo
leftstar May 17, 2024 - 09:18 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You have a thick skull. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
XtremeOffline
Post subject: Raising money for Charity through Bloodbowl  PostPosted: Nov 21, 2012 - 07:21 AM
Da Boss

United States of America
I'm starting a campaign to raise some money for charity based on my performance at Jingle Bowl. You can read about it here, http://zlurpeebowl.com/wordpress/raising-money-for-charity/

The Basics,
You agree to pledge to one of these packages,
Miners Fans
Donate $1 for every CAS the Miners Cause
Donate $3 for every TD the Miners Score

Miners Haters
Donate $1 for every CAS the Miners suffer
Donate $3 for every TD scored against the Miners

and then after the tournament is over you donate the total amount to a charity of your choice. Everyone who participates will be put into a drawing for painted Star Player models, and other Zlurpcast prizes.

If you would like to sign up please email da40miners@gmail.com and tel us which package you are signing up for we hope to have running totals of the money raised throughout the event on Twitter @Da40Miners .

Reply with quote Back to top
XtremeOffline
Post subject: RE: Raising money for Charity through Bloodbowl  PostPosted: Nov 21, 2012 - 08:07 AM
Da Boss

United States of America
Just to clarify the money can go to any charity you wish to contribute it to, it does not have to go to the one I selected. We have already had some that have picked homeless/food shelter, famlies of abuse shelters etc. As long as it is going to a good cause we are happy.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic