NAF Logo
leftstar May 09, 2024 - 11:31 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Rock n Roll rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
chubbs1981Offline
Post subject: Coventry and surrounding area  PostPosted: Dec 16, 2012 - 11:19 AM

Coventry
Hi all,

I started playing in my teens and had regular games with friends including the death zone add on. I've not played in over 10 years with a board. Recently I picked up the Xbox 360 version which while limited and full of bugs has fired up my desire to resume playing.

I'm looking for ad hoc games in or around Cov for the time being.

Any ideas?

Reply with quote Back to top
GrumbledookOffline
Post subject: RE: Coventry and surrounding area  PostPosted: Dec 16, 2012 - 11:45 AM

not my area of the country and not really a hive of tournaments either so I personally don't know

perhaps some others more local will know

if there isn't a league though you are ideally positioned to get to tournaments if you can free up weekends to do so

Jon

chubbs1981Offline
Post subject: RE: Coventry and surrounding area  PostPosted: Dec 16, 2012 - 12:15 PM

Coventry
Yup I gathered its not a hive of activity Coventry is merely a nice name for purgatory.

Never played a tourney wouldn't know where to begin.

MattWhileOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 01, 2013 - 07:35 AM

Milton Keynes
http://www.daventryvaulters.co.uk/forum/

There's a league of around 24 players currently running in Daventry. If it's not too far and you can make it over to a club night (currently at the Phoenix Centre on Wednesday evenings) you could arrange a friendly via the above forum.

There are some players who live nearer Coventry (ie Leamington Spa area) that you may be able to organise something more local (I think they play on Monday nights at a club in Leamington Spa, including BB and other games. Paul on the DaventryVaulters forum would be the one to contact.)

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic