NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 09:57 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Fan Factor of 1. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SBGOffline
Post subject: Young Nurgles team: can you have too many MA increase?  PostPosted: Feb 04, 2013 - 11:29 PM

Canada
Hey guys!

I'm six games through a 12-game season with a new Nurgles team. I just got three skill-up today, and needed help!

Two pestigors and a Rotter got their first skill. One Pestigor rolled a regular skills, the other two players rolled 6,4.

Here's the team:

Pest Block 8 spp
Pest Regular skill (Block?) 6 spp (MA5)
Pest [6,4] 8 spp
Pest MA7, Extra Arms, 23 spp
Rotter [6,4] 6 spp
Rotter MA 6, 6 spp
two skillless rotters (0 and 2 spp)

None of my Warriors and Beast have reached 6 spp yet.

So my question is: in a perpetual league (I'll surely play at least one other 12 games season with these guys), do I take the MA increase or go AV or Regular skill?

Fred

Reply with quote Back to top
babassOffline
Post subject: RE: Young Nurgles team: can you have too many MA increase?  PostPosted: Feb 05, 2013 - 03:46 AM

Undisclosed

For the pestigor => Mouvement (no hesitation on this)
For the Rotter => i would take a regular skill (like block) or the AV. (with my preference on the regular skill)

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Young Nurgles team: can you have too many MA increase?  PostPosted: Feb 07, 2013 - 11:52 AM

Canada
Yeah, +1 with babass. Rotters are just speed-bumps, making them stay on the pitch longer just plays into that roll better.

SBGOffline
Post subject: RE: Young Nurgles team: can you have too many MA increase?  PostPosted: Dec 11, 2013 - 01:32 PM

Canada
OK, a long-awaited reply to this post:

The Rotter who elected for Block on that example just rolled double 6 !!! Automatic even for a Rotter?

Fred

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic