NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 19, 2024 - 03:24 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You don't know Borak! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BabsOffline
Post subject: B-9 TOUR-nament - Central Coast, NSW Australia Aug 24 2013  PostPosted: May 12, 2013 - 06:35 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
The B-9 Central Coast TOUR-nament on Saturday August 24.
(Gosford as the start point is only 40 mins from Hornsby by train or car).

There are discounts for registrations before May 31 - PM me for details

The aim of this event is to have a fun, relaxing one day, 4 game tournament at 4 different venues showcasing the Central Coast (each venue has water views!)
Date: August 24
from 8:30am pickup from Gosford station or 9am start at Gosford sailing club.
to 10:30pm finish at the Entrance and possible later return to Gosford.

While this is an expensive one day tournament, it includes:
* Four drinks at four coastal locations
* Lunch at venue #2
* Dinner at venue #3
* Bus travel to all venues and return trip to Gosford
* Two dwarven miniatures to all entrants - a star player (The Portly Miner) and a sideline figure (the Dwarven Brewmaster)

All this does not include the excellent list of prizes and sponsors who will contribute to the showbag that each participant will walk away with - mainly as I am still working on who will feature in those lists (expect there to be some cool prizes and things in the showbag as I spend time finding companies prepared to sponsor).

The main thread of this tournament is found here: http://www.ausbowl.com/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=7774 However there are a number of other related threads in the tournament section of Ausbowl.

I will stop here as I don't want this to be too hard a sales pitch - but would love to see you there. Although there will be prizes for the first three places and it is an NAF approved tournament, I want it to be more about the fun of the game – it is not designed to be a ‘super serious’ tournament.

I would love to chat further about details, accommodation, additional things for the tournament (such as the drinking mugs in the BB team representing the tournament this year – the Portly Miners) or anything else.

Washed up old has been.
Ex-official GW Blood Bowl Rules Committee member
Ex-NAF Tournament Organiser, Australasia
Co-Author of the Feudball first novel.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic