NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 29, 2024 - 02:18 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
It's only a 2+ roll. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BabsOffline
Post subject: B-9 TOUR-nament - Central Coast, NSW Australia Aug 24 2013  PostPosted: May 12, 2013 - 06:35 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
The B-9 Central Coast TOUR-nament on Saturday August 24.
(Gosford as the start point is only 40 mins from Hornsby by train or car).

There are discounts for registrations before May 31 - PM me for details

The aim of this event is to have a fun, relaxing one day, 4 game tournament at 4 different venues showcasing the Central Coast (each venue has water views!)
Date: August 24
from 8:30am pickup from Gosford station or 9am start at Gosford sailing club.
to 10:30pm finish at the Entrance and possible later return to Gosford.

While this is an expensive one day tournament, it includes:
* Four drinks at four coastal locations
* Lunch at venue #2
* Dinner at venue #3
* Bus travel to all venues and return trip to Gosford
* Two dwarven miniatures to all entrants - a star player (The Portly Miner) and a sideline figure (the Dwarven Brewmaster)

All this does not include the excellent list of prizes and sponsors who will contribute to the showbag that each participant will walk away with - mainly as I am still working on who will feature in those lists (expect there to be some cool prizes and things in the showbag as I spend time finding companies prepared to sponsor).

The main thread of this tournament is found here: http://www.ausbowl.com/viewtopic.php?f=198&t=7774 However there are a number of other related threads in the tournament section of Ausbowl.

I will stop here as I don't want this to be too hard a sales pitch - but would love to see you there. Although there will be prizes for the first three places and it is an NAF approved tournament, I want it to be more about the fun of the game – it is not designed to be a ‘super serious’ tournament.

I would love to chat further about details, accommodation, additional things for the tournament (such as the drinking mugs in the BB team representing the tournament this year – the Portly Miners) or anything else.

Washed up old has been.
Ex-official GW Blood Bowl Rules Committee member
Ex-NAF Tournament Organiser, Australasia
Co-Author of the Feudball first novel.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic