NAF Logo
leftstar Apr 27, 2024 - 12:21 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
For sale: Stadium... slightly used. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
leonini72Offline
Post subject: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore Area  PostPosted: Nov 22, 2013 - 07:51 AM

Undisclosed
Hello,

I have recently moved over from the UK and would like to start a new league in this area. I live on the bay, near Annopolis, but willing to get together anywhere in the DC-Baltimore-Annapolis area for some Blood Bowl.

Please reply here if you are a local BB player and would like to get started again.

Looking forward to getting this League going,

Patrick!

Reply with quote Back to top
leonini72Offline
Post subject: RE: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore Area  PostPosted: Nov 24, 2013 - 07:52 AM

Undisclosed
I forgot to mention that if you are interested but need a team, I have four of them ready for a coach!

SuMOffline
Post subject: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore Area  PostPosted: Dec 03, 2013 - 01:36 PM

WORMLEYSBURG, PA
      leonini72 wrote:
Hello,

I have recently moved over from the UK and would like to start a new league in this area. I live on the bay, near Annopolis, but willing to get together anywhere in the DC-Baltimore-Annapolis area for some Blood Bowl.

Please reply here if you are a local BB player and would like to get started again.

Looking forward to getting this League going,

Patrick!

If you get a League going and then wanna do a Tournament, please let us Harrisburg, PA guys know... The Hbg Mafia would be interested. 1 1/2- 2 hour drive ain't that bad for a Tournie.

AngusDadOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore Are  PostPosted: Dec 03, 2013 - 04:52 PM

Undisclosed
Hi Patrick
Sorry I can't help you with you league (as I'm in Uk) but will try and see if BBers in USA I know are close.
I'll twitter it
MrHannah (Paddy)

AngusDadOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore Are  PostPosted: Dec 03, 2013 - 04:55 PM

Undisclosed
Hi Patrick
Posted it on my twitter @angusdad
BW
Paddy

leonini72Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore Are  PostPosted: Dec 09, 2013 - 12:27 PM

Undisclosed
Hi Paddy, thank you for your help. Still looking for players in the area, although I have been invited to join a group near Dulles, so looking forward to that. But would still love to get a local league together in the Annapolis area.

Patrick

leonini72Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore Are  PostPosted: Dec 09, 2013 - 12:29 PM

Undisclosed
Hi SuM,

Will def keep you guys posted on a South Maryland league to organize a tournament. Please let me know if you guys ever host one. I usually come up that way for the annual Fall In in Lancaster in the November timeframe.

Patrick

GaixoOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore Are  PostPosted: Dec 09, 2013 - 12:38 PM
Former President

United States of America
Sum and crew put on one of the better 1-day tournaments in North America: the 4-Diamonds Cup. I think it's in May this year. I'll send you a Facebook invite to their page, Patrick.

SuMOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore  PostPosted: Dec 16, 2013 - 07:51 AM

WORMLEYSBURG, PA

SuMOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Baltimore  PostPosted: Dec 16, 2013 - 07:53 AM

WORMLEYSBURG, PA
      leonini72 wrote:
Hi SuM,

Will def keep you guys posted on a South Maryland league to organize a tournament. Please let me know if you guys ever host one. I usually come up that way for the annual Fall In in Lancaster in the November timeframe.

Patrick

Gaixo wrote:
Sum and crew put on one of the better 1-day tournaments in North America: the 4-Diamonds Cup. I think it's in May this year. I'll send you a Facebook invite to their page, Patrick.

4 Diamonds, May 3, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-4-Diamonds-Cup/188657674528982

Winter Fouling Formal 14, Jan. 25, 2014.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/145637205457841/

Just copy the whole URL and paste them in your browser.

leonini72Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: New League in the Southern Maryland-DC-Balti  PostPosted: May 03, 2014 - 07:41 AM

Undisclosed
Thanks SuM, have been offline a bi lately with work and everything. I am getting ready to go to the Middle East for 8 months, so when I come back I will repost here and see if I can get something started. Have had no luck so far, and the guys in Dulles haven't seen me either, as I have not been able to get over there either with work.

Good luck playing boys and girls, see ya in 2015!

Patrick

guderienOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 14, 2015 - 01:43 PM

United States of America
I'm trying to get either some BB game days, single day tournaments or a league for summer 2015 going in the Baltimore area. I created mdbloodbowl@yahoo.com if anyone wants to join that for discussions.

thanks!

-kirk

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic